Home

Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: WR Randy Moss, Brian Finneran, TE Antonio Gates

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: WR Randy Moss, Brian Finneran, TE Antonio Gates within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2013, 08:19 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is anybody else weirdly excited for Brian Finneran?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2013, 08:44 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 8
So they chose him because he was the best to rocket catch with
And they wonder why people bash them
Old 08-06-2013, 08:47 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 8
I will take 13 Calvin Johnson over 04 finneran any day
Then again I never rocket catch

Last edited by dat boi Q; 08-06-2013 at 09:31 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:31 PM   #28
Rookie

Thank you for reminding me why I haven't bought a game for this joke of a franchise in years. Absolutely no desire by the Madden teams to replicate real NFL. Do they still have the "hit stick?"
Old 08-06-2013, 10:17 PM   #29
Rookie

so the reason this guy is the WR, is because EA is terrible at programming? okay, makes a lot of sense.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:42 PM   #30
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco
you guys don't understand about Finneran in 04... It doesn't matter that there were receivers that were rated higher, or were much faster or could run after the catch way better. He was 6'5 you sent him deep threw a bomb and user turned him around and he would catch that **** 90% of the time.
Ahhh, I see. Thanks for explaining this. I didn't realize or understand the scenario of his former Madden dominance.

The "WHAT U GUYZ DIDNT PLAY OH FOUR????" comments were annoying me. Now I understand why he is in the game. Interesting!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:11 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 1
The most dominant WR I played against was Jerry Rice in Madden 99, not 98. And that article only makes me think that he was vitually jacked up again for Madden 99. I remember the 5 years the game afforded me to turn Dallas back into champions, to go out on highs. And the first year in the NFC Championship, Rice tore me up. 13 catches and 250 yards. One went for 70+. I remember thinking that I was hitting my groove as a team. Irvin and No. 19 (Moss) were unstoppable. Smith was busting around the corner. And that all came to a hault. 42-24 49'ers. Next year in the regular season, I got my revenge 63-3. Put Young out for the year. And help Rice to ONLY 9 catches. Deion wasn't much help when it came to Rice...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 03:47 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5
finneran that's a joke. jerry rice, larry fitzgerald with the rocket catch, carter, owens, burress wow

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »