Home

WOW just watched the Skins-Eagles Madden 25 footage...

This is a discussion on WOW just watched the Skins-Eagles Madden 25 footage... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: WOW just watched the Skins-Eagles Madden 25 footage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
If ignite is taking over AI and player movement isn't that the most important part?
Still doesn't mean it will be done right. Its more then just players moving right. I want all the players moving differently. I want to see and feel the difference between a big back and a small back. I want to see the difference between a bad QB and a good QB pertaining to the A.I.
Every animation should be able to be altered when tackling. Like I always say all they have to do is let the ratings control the animations.
LA DODGERS
Old 08-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #18
Rookie

dcal's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
So far it looks like madden 13.5 as far as things go. Updated franchise mode am that's about it. The thing is that I'm OK with that. I love Madden 13.

Also don't expect too much from next gen. Should be the same game.

Agreed...as long as the NFL only allows one company to make their game we wont have much to look forward to. That is why EA should stop putting the year or a number at the end of Madden and just start calling it Madden Forever....because it will be the same game Forever until there is competition in the form of other football games.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 12

I think that's enough to say that the games will be different and not just a port.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:04 PM   #20
Banned

dallas fan's Arena

OVR: 2

Seeing is believing, and I aint seen nothing yet. If we have to go by the little clip they showed of M25 on xbox one? It looks like current Madden with higher resolution, something they should have been releasing on PC's for the past 4-5 years.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 25

honestly .... every video i have see of gameplay in M25 does nothing for me...same stuff aside from expanded franchise...

a positive though is 32 team control. Not having that in M13 lead to me trading it in during october....CCM just sucked. If there wasnt 32 team control i woulod just wait til November for the XBOX 1...

Franchise is beyond stale in just about every single area.
Still missing soooooo much ...ie practice squads, formation subs, custom plays/playbook Asst coaches, actual gang tackles,realistic physics (IE is pretty lame as a whole but glad its there), ball physics etc.. Just to name a few.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 3

From the interviews Ive seen and articles that Ive read, IGNITE is the word that EA uses to describe the Infinity engine AND the rest of the tools that they use to create on the next gen systems. Its not as though Ignite is the physics engine, its just a name theyve decided to call their "Process" so to speak.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #23
MVP

friscob's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
There won't be a lack of any modes, they have already said all the modes on current gen will be on next gen.

Madden 25 may look lackluster in some videos, better in others, but at the end of the day it still will be the best Madden on this gen. With that being said, next gen needs to go to a whole different level and I think it will. If not, we need to start pushing for another company to make NFL games IF EA loses the license.
Where's my beloved rushing attack??
Old 08-12-2013, 11:33 PM   #24
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCityBandit
ALL the more reason to wait for the Next Gen release.
lol...still haven't learned, huh?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »