Home

Madden NFL 25 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions (360, PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #49
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 25 Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
Looked at halftime stats for both teams and noticed there are "0" assisted tackles for either team.

And...my game just froze
Thank you, you just saved me $60
Old 08-13-2013, 08:14 AM   #50
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 25 Demo Available Now For 360, Later Today For PS3, Post Your Impressi

Quote:
Originally Posted by K33057
How about the OL Blocking? Is there sometimes 2 olinemen on 1 Dlinemen sometimes like in real life?? OR is it 1 on 1 like always..
AND how about the DB's -they cover real or is the wr's making supercatches like always???
Yes there are double team blocks.

Not sure what that means. Had a pass broken up tho by a db.

Just tried Sherman 1 on 1 with nelson playing man on a corner route and Sherman made a nice play to break it up. On all pro.

On the next play I try a curl but my user catch attempt throws nelson of course and Sherman turns and dives and swats the ball down low anyway.

Can still total control passing the seam all day IMO.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 08-13-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Well, we've been had again fellas. I played a few minutes before work this morning, and it felt EXACTLY like last year, except for the fact that Wilson can easily truck over anyone. Plus the game is totally lifeless, zone D is unefffective, the player models are terrible, line play is identical to the last 5 versions. And please please please don't anyone say "this is the demo it will be fixed up, this is the game were getting on August 27. For the very limited expectations I had, I am very dissapointed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #52
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

This game is broken beyond all repair, three plays in and Nnamdi Asomugha not only has good coverage but he makes a solid tackle to end the drive as well...BROKEN!!!
Just funnin' I love it so far.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:19 AM   #53
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Its sad but I'm so happy they finally show the replays properly.

On 3rd and 2 I don't blitz. They run read option. Lynch beast mode on the lb and trucks him and gets thru the traffic. On next play, engage 8, loss for 2 on lynnch.

Playing D now and the more precise control of the player is there. If you played ALOT of madden 13 there should be a noticeable difference. It feels more like FIFA and less like NHL.

I had no problem meeting lynch with hawk running from right all the way left then holding x to tackle after a few yards. Also playing zone with lb and Wilson scrambles and I am to take him down one on one.

Next time he scrambles he spins and I wiff a dive. He throws a high pass to miller who leaps up for it. CPU qb is improved for default all pro.w

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 08-13-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #54
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
They are the same.
Thanks a lot Steve. Boy did they hatchet out some of the sliders. No RB Abl (NCAA, not Madden last couple years) but no break tackle, no separate defense sliders for pass rush or run break block either. I can live with that by adjusting the human corresponding sliders but there sliders better be a LOT stronger this year to make up for it.

It doesn't appear separate special teams sliders made it in like I thought earlier. That sucks.

The ONLY good thing with the sliders this year is the addition of pass coverage.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:21 AM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 0

i thought i would buy madden for sure this year but now im on the verge of changing mind. As soon i start and im on offense the camera is wayy fing back and i couldnt see crap or any details. The camera on madden 13 was sooo great for me but now i might just pass on this years game. What a load of bs. I shut the xbox right off
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 08:22 AM   #56
LETS. GO. TEXANS.

vSphereGuy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowld
Player models look much better
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
the player models are terrible

lol. Thought those two impressions pretty close together were kinda funny :P

Quick question- is All-Pro the "de facto" standard that the game is designed to be balanced around? I alternate Madden/NCAA every year, and this year I am picking up Madden. Just curious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »