Home

Owner mode team choice

This is a discussion on Owner mode team choice within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
Rookie

baller768's Arena

OVR: 1
Owner mode team choice

What team should I use in madden 25 for owners mode. I want a rebuilding project with either an old quarterback so I can develop my own or a team that doesn't have a quarterback at all.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Owner mode team choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller768
What team should I use in madden 25 for owners mode. I want a rebuilding project with either an old quarterback so I can develop my own or a team that doesn't have a quarterback at all.

Jacksonville
Old 08-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
Rookie

baller768's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMBrown
Jacksonville
I might do Jacksonville but I'm not sure thanks though!
Old 08-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Jacksonville - Not many people are making arguements in favor of Gabbert or Henne being long term optionas at QB. The need a franchise QB really badly or it might not be long until the are known as the L.A Jaguars.

Denver - Peyton Manning is old, 37 years old. If you took of the Broncos you would need to find his replacement pretty quickly

New England - How many more year will Brady play? He 36 so you have to figure it cant be too many more, that said he looks every bit as good as he did 10 years ago. Either way a new owner for this team would have to figure on finding a new QB in the not to distant future.

Cleveland - The Browns took a 28 year old rookie QB in round 1. Weeden had to shine right out of the gates, there is no time for this guy at that age to get off to a bad start. Well he did. If you were the new owner of that team you would be forgiven for not giving him the same amount of time you would a rookie 5 to 6 years younger than he already was.

Arizona - Palmer is 33 years old and somewhat underwhelmed in his time at the Raiders. He is at the Cardinals right now to give them an immediate shot in the arm and help Fitzgerald to get the ball in his hands. IF he doesnt he could well be a 1 and done if the Cardinals end up picking near the top of the draft.

Minnesota - Ponder has been in the league a couple of years now and he has his critics. This is the year he needs to quiet those critics or the team may starting thinking about upgrading the position.

Dallas - A bit more of a stretch on this one, he just signed a new contract. But Romo is 33 years old and every season seems to end of being the fall guy for a team that just doesnt quite make it.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #5
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Rams are my first choice and Browns are probably my 2nd

Rams have a brutal division which should be fun, young talent, solid defense, and a sometimes shaky yet promising QB in Bradford. Lack big names at skill positions but definitely talent there: Tavon Austin, Givens, Quick etc
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #6
Rookie

baller768's Arena

Thanks guys! How about the chargers Philip Rivers is declining (I believe he's 31) and they haven't had much success since the Lt era. Antonio Gates is getting old so I need a replacement and I could try to find a new Lt.
Old 08-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMBrown
Jacksonville
As a Jaguars fan, I completely agree with this one

Plus, you can pretend you are Shad Khan, wear a fake mustache, and spend gazillions of dollars
Old 08-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #8
MVP

volstopfan14's Arena

OVR: 20

Eagles fit the description of the type of team you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »