Home

Has your opinion of Madden 25 changed after the demo?

This is a discussion on Has your opinion of Madden 25 changed after the demo? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #65
Banned

Steven78's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Has your opinion of Madden 25 changed after the demo?

First Madden game I played in 5 years. Played 2 quarters and deleted. Same ole EA football with NFL likenesses. Pass.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Madden 25 on PS4 will be the last football game I buy until the issues are fixed by a large margin.

Only reason I'm getting it for certain is my dad and couple buddies are getting it so we can play online. After that if there is no improvements I can convince them for us to just stay with 25 for as long as possible.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #67
Rookie

My opinion did not change. I'm waiting for next gen in November and if the reviews for it are good (i.e. opposite '06), I'll buy it. If not, on Black Friday it's always around $30 and I'll get the PS3 version instead.

I really like the coaches camera in the demo. Put me back in time by 15 years. Blocking logic was solid and it didn't seem like it was dependent on the RB manipulating it by putting himself in a line with the blocker and DB once I got to the second and third levels. The read option with Wilson was my "wow" moment for the games I played. It was for only 15 yards but blocking and taking off was easy and responsive.

For those getting the anniversary deal, the current DirecTV special includes the FULL Sunday Ticket package for free. Unless you want it for the packs of cards, you'd be better up taking a couple of twenties and throwing them at a homeless guy.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:23 PM   #68
Rookie

SamDezzy43's Arena

Someone with the game needs to test imported classes, and see how they are!
Old 08-15-2013, 06:48 PM   #69
Rookie

oathofsilence's Arena

OVR: 1

Oddly enough, I'm pleasantly surprised with how fast the audibles are this year...

There are glitches and such that should be addressed immediately before the release of the full version, but this is the first version in about 4 years that I'm actually waiting for.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:57 PM   #70
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpb07
My opinion did not change. I'm waiting for next gen in November and if the reviews for it are good (i.e. opposite '06), I'll buy it. If not, on Black Friday it's always around $30 and I'll get the PS3 version instead.

I really like the coaches camera in the demo. Put me back in time by 15 years. Blocking logic was solid and it didn't seem like it was dependent on the RB manipulating it by putting himself in a line with the blocker and DB once I got to the second and third levels. The read option with Wilson was my "wow" moment for the games I played. It was for only 15 yards but blocking and taking off was easy and responsive.

For those getting the anniversary deal, the current DirecTV special includes the FULL Sunday Ticket package for free. Unless you want it for the packs of cards, you'd be better up taking a couple of twenties and throwing them at a homeless guy.
So you're saying the anniversary deal isn't worth it? For those who don't want directv and as a customer of nearly 4 years, want to be attached to a contract, I say it is well worth it.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #71

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
So you're saying the anniversary deal isn't worth it? For those who don't want directv and as a customer of nearly 4 years, want to be attached to a contract, I say it is well worth it.
I buy my video game for the video game.

There are plenty of other ways to watch football on Sundays...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 07:04 PM   #72

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

If your best argument for buying the game is the "package" it comes with we have a problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »