Home

Madden 25 Next-Gen MUSTS*

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Next-Gen MUSTS* within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 10:06 AM   #17
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 25 Next-Gen MUSTS*

Players must be visible on the field?
Old 08-15-2013, 12:35 PM   #18
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Drunk NFL fans fighting over redneck girls in the stands at halftime. Haha. I honestly wish the fans were more nice to look at, not to mention the NFL cheerleaders disappeared years ago from NFL games.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:05 PM   #19
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarCityBandit
How about actually being able to chop down on the qbs arm when coming at him from the blindside with a Dlineman causing a fumble
Actually they need to do this for other tackles from behind too, should depend on defensive awareness rating.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:34 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

i want see Better WR/CB interaction i dont want see them mirror each other and i definitely dont want see a cb make the cut on a route before the wr does and show me he knows the play that what for me ruined madden

2 not a big deal i would love them have charles woodson celbration in the game where when he picks the ball off he give his team mates a hand shake he did this in real life few games with the packers and with that i think it classy

3 must have in madden when playing the cpu i want the cpu be smarter
i want them be more aware of the clock in 4th so i dont want them throw middle field then do a hurry up and soon they get line then call time out i want them call time out right after the play or if they complete the pass the wr try run out bounds to try to stop the clock

4cpu teams i want them try punt the ball out of bounds try get the ball inside the 20 im so sick of seeing any madden now days they punt the ball middle of the field throgh the endzone

5 why is onside kicks not correct on madden ?
there should be 5 guys on left and right for on side kick but instead we got 10 guys on one side if i got a right kicker i should have a option to kick it to the right or left even at the last sec

6.we got practice in madden 13 for connected career why wasnt there any injuries in practice

7.this not a big deal but be nice if u wasnt allow to use jersey number since that number retired

8this happen to me on madden 13 i had few lb on injury clay matthews had broken callarbone out for like 9 weeks since i had so many injuries at the lbs spots when my guys got super tired out clay matthews with a broken callarbone played few plays there no way that should be allow in the game

9 fix the field goals why is it so darn easy to make 50-60 yard field goal ill make them every time only time i miss it if my game lags madden 11 and madden 12 i could make around 63-64 with mason cosby or even when i draft a kicker i just go for power if his kick power 98 or someone around there and his accurcy is like 50 ii still make every field goal i want to have accurcy to matter in this madden no kicker will always make a 50 yard field goals and i want the wind matter more cause even when it says the wind is 18 mph doest seem it effect field goals at all

10 qb accurcy just like field goals i want wind matter if the wind is 20 mph or somewhere around there i dont want every pass to be perfect i want the ball to sail or underthrow or the ball curve to far right elite qb pro good with the wind but have qb that rookies or avarage at best make all the throws is painful to watch look this why teams try run more when it cold rain snow or very windy to take presure of the qb

11 fix more game play game play game play game play for madden 25

with new consoles im expecting a lot glitches but i wont buy maddne 25 on these consoles im waiting for ps4 and then get madden

just my thoughts i know not everyone will agree with my ideals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »