Home

all madden to easy on demo

This is a discussion on all madden to easy on demo within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5
all madden to easy on demo

all madden level seems easier this year in madden 25 demo it. it was a lot harder in 12 and previous maddens
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 02:55 AM   #2
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: all madden to easy on demo

I actually like All-Madden for the first time this gen. It gives me a challenge but it does not seem cheesy like is past versions of the game. The reason why past All-Madden was harder was because the cpu strait up cheated.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:30 AM   #3
Rookie

fzbronco77's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm 2-2 on All Madden on the demo. I just played against the Packers and Rodgers was shredding the SEA D. I just couldn't stop him. I did beat them earlier on a closer game. Earlier today I beat the snot out of the Ravens with the 9ers. I had 4 ints on Flacco. 4 TDs with Kap, including a read option TD.
Overall I'd say that the AI is better than '13. Also I'll be using sliders so It doesn't mean a whole lot anyway.

This AI seems a lot more balanced. Legit. I've seen the **** video on youtube about how stupid the CPU AI is. I saw that a lot on '13. I have yet to see it in 25 though. Hopefully those instances are rare.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:28 AM   #4
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

agree. my first play on all madden, I took the opening kickoff with seattle, ran up the middle of the field(not even one of those sideline returns) and basically trucked right over 2 defenders and scored on a KR TD. it was incredibly ridiculous

I have tried sliders on all madden, I just won 37-0 using some 5 star sliders on forums here. its waaaaay too easy.

that said, I like the feel of it. the cpu is better this year with playcalling and for the most part with clock management. its still not "good" but its a lot better, the cpu can actually run the ball this year from day 1, that is nice.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #5
Pro

StayPlation82's Arena

OVR: 12

so I don't get it. if you've been playing the game on the hardest difficulty for say a decade and you feel it's too easy i'm not sure what to say but don't be so good. is nba 2k hall of fame too easy when you get a triple double? is COD too easy if you don't die often enough in a campaign? when you're good things feel easier.
Old 08-15-2013, 12:06 PM   #6
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Please use the demo impressions thread.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »