Home

Xbox 360 4GB & Madden 25

This is a discussion on Xbox 360 4GB & Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

OVR: 0
Xbox 360 4GB & Madden 25

Will a hard drive be needed to get the "complete" version of Madden 25, like in NCAA 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 03:45 PM   #2
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Xbox 360 4GB & Madden 25

Not sure, but for less than $20 you can pick up 32gb of space from Amazon's Sandisk sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...=operasport-20

For $9-12 (probably less if you shop around) could can literally double or triple that 4gb with a thumb drive.

I don't know the exact answer to your question, but it's something you should probably remedy either way.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:48 AM   #3
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Not sure, but for less than $20 you can pick up 32gb of space from Amazon's Sandisk sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...=operasport-20

For $9-12 (probably less if you shop around) could can literally double or triple that 4gb with a thumb drive.

I don't know the exact answer to your question, but it's something you should probably remedy either way.
If I install a hard drive to my xbox 360, will all of my slider settings for my games need to be reset or will they stay put?
Old 08-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

im not 100% sure but ur madden date u pro have on some storage device like memory unit flash drive cloud etc i belive u go to setting and u can transfer ur save date to ur hard drive u can transfer it

so if u have it on a cloud u can click the cloud and transfer to like the hard drive
or for people like me i had stuff on the cloud and my hard drive so u go to ur memory unit copy it and add it to ur hard drive

hope that makes sense last month my xbox had a issiue and contact xbox support 3 weeks non stop and they havent fix it today and that why im new ps3 owner hope this help u out with ur xbox question
Old 08-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #5
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxsacrificex
im not 100% sure but ur madden date u pro have on some storage device like memory unit flash drive cloud etc i belive u go to setting and u can transfer ur save date to ur hard drive u can transfer it

so if u have it on a cloud u can click the cloud and transfer to like the hard drive
or for people like me i had stuff on the cloud and my hard drive so u go to ur memory unit copy it and add it to ur hard drive

hope that makes sense last month my xbox had a issiue and contact xbox support 3 weeks non stop and they havent fix it today and that why im new ps3 owner hope this help u out with ur xbox question
Thanks for the info. I bought and installed a hard drive this morning. Everything transfered easily to the hard drive!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »