Home

Any NFL Films music or custom sounds?

This is a discussion on Any NFL Films music or custom sounds? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 04:20 PM   #1
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23
Any NFL Films music or custom sounds?

Will there be custom sounds in the game this year? All the other major sports titles have had it for years including NCAA & FIFA. Madden really needs this to help the game come alive. Also, any idea why the NFL Films music was taken out. I really miss it badly. Even if it's just in the menus and replays like Madden 09 I would take it. Or are the sounds/music issues things that the community and Tiburon are on record saying that it doesn't matter...

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

Last edited by inkcil; 08-14-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 04:34 PM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Any NFL Films music or custom sounds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
Will there be custom sounds in the game this year? All the other major sports titles have had it for years including NCAA & FIFA. Madden really needs this to help the game come alive. Also, any idea why the NFL Films music was taken out. I really miss it badly. Even if it's just in the menus and replays like Madden 09 I would take it. Or are the sounds/music issues things that the community and Tiburon are on record saying that it doesn't matter...
I'm not sure as it is just a demo, in the game there are the arena songs again that were in Madden 12(welcome to the jungle, thunderstruck, we will rock you, song 2, crazy train, kerncraft 400, seven nation army), there will also be team specific sounds and songs such as muskets in NE, Go Pack Go, Bang the Drum(heard in the demo after GB TD). In the community videos I've heard Hail to the Redskins and Skol Vikings.
Old 08-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Custom sounds should be standard for all sports games. I want my NFL films music back.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:42 PM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I don't know if this is true for Madden, but I know royalty costs for using licensed music is expensive. My guess would be they made a financial business decision to create their own soundtrack and cut down on licensing costs.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I don't know if this is true for Madden, but I know royalty costs for using licensed music is expensive. My guess would be they made a financial business decision to create their own soundtrack and cut down on licensing costs.
11 and 10 had incredible soundtracks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 06:14 PM   #6
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
11 and 10 had incredible soundtracks
I miss the soundtracks myself but I understand if dumping them was a financial decision.

Ultimately allowing us to create our own soundtrack would be best. With next gens in game video recording and automatic posting to social media, I don't know it that would be in violation of copyrighted material.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I'm not sure as it is just a demo, in the game there are the arena songs again that were in Madden 12(welcome to the jungle, thunderstruck, we will rock you, song 2, crazy train, kerncraft 400, seven nation army), there will also be team specific sounds and songs such as muskets in NE, Go Pack Go, Bang the Drum(heard in the demo after GB TD). In the community videos I've heard Hail to the Redskins and Skol Vikings.
I wish i had used that link in your sig months ago to light a fire on this issue. I think Xbox users can still play music from their hard drive over any game if they want so maybe that's why theres been no outcry. C'mon Josh I know u got the hookup to tell Looman or somebody to put custom tracks or nfl films music in.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)

Last edited by inkcil; 08-14-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:38 PM   #8
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkcil
I wish i had used that link in your sig months ago to light a fire on this issue. I think Xbox users can still play music from their hard drive over any game if they want so maybe that's why theres been no outcry. C'mon Josh I know u got the hookup to tell Looman or somebody to put custom tracks or nfl films music in.
Not Looman, he blocked me on Twitter last year. I think Matt Bialosuknia would be the guy to talk to but I've heard nothing from him since past year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »