Home

I can't believe madden next gen will not be at gamescon!

This is a discussion on I can't believe madden next gen will not be at gamescon! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2013, 08:41 AM   #33
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I can't believe madden next gen will not be at gamescon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Maybe the reason that EA is not showing it right now is because they are just 6 days from current gen release. They don't want to show it for the fear of people backing out current Gen sales and reserve the next gen instead. It is all about marketing. It would be a dumb move on their part if they showed it one week before the release on the current gen. They will show gameplay soon. Not to worried right now.
This is day 1 stuff..............why people cant understand that EA doesnt want to negatively affect their current gen sales is beyond me.

Old 08-20-2013, 08:59 AM   #34
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
This is day 1 stuff..............why people cant understand that EA doesnt want to negatively affect their current gen sales is beyond me.
Glad to see ya bro. Long time no see. Ya well I guess people just want to see some actual footage real time gameplay to finally get the pressure off. I'm the same way. But I also understand that it is a dumb move if they was to show off actual next Gen footage before launching the current gen copies.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 08-20-2013 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-20-2013, 09:26 AM   #35
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Glad to see ya bro. Long time no see. Ya well I guess people just want to see some actual footage real time gameplay to finally get the pressure off. I'm the same way. But I also understand that it is a dumb move if they was to show off actual next Gen footage before launching the current gen copies.
Good to see you too man. Im the same way in that I am really eager to see next gen in game footage of M25, but I am not surprised at all that we havent seen it yet. If it gets to November and we have still yet to see anything, then I might get a bit concerned.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2013, 03:24 PM   #36
Rookie

priam11's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
Or for any business model for that matter.

Not rocket science here. Hype the product around the corner not the one that is around the corner after the first one.
Old 08-21-2013, 02:14 AM   #37
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by priam11
Or for any business model for that matter.

Not rocket science here. Hype the product around the corner not the one that is around the corner after the first one.
Exactly. Business 101 here. Heck, Apple is releasing a new iPhone and iPad next month and they haven't mentioned anything regarding any of their products. Why would you hurt your current sales when you can keep those chugging along and then debut the new stuff when the time comes. I should know, the girl's bday is Sept. 3 and she is getting an iPad. There will probably be a new model 2 weeks after that. Hopefully she holds off on opening the packaging ha.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #38
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

OVR: 0

In one of the FIFA videos on Xbox one he said it will be available on sept 27 at launch. Is that a hint at the release cat of Xbox one and ps 4?
Old 08-21-2013, 02:35 PM   #39
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
In one of the FIFA videos on Xbox one he said it will be available on sept 27 at launch. Is that a hint at the release cat of Xbox one and ps 4?
He clearly said "Gen 3, which is PS3 and 360".

We know PS4 releases November 15. And xbox1 in November.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »