Home

Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 04:55 PM   #73
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Title Update #1 to Fix Disappearing Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Do they just not test the PS3 version of the game? This is just something that blows my mind. I know they just port the game to PS3 but come on, invisible players, in the final build? How? Just how
Who knows, it really is inexcusable.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:56 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can they fix the BS player models for ****s sake?? Guys like Jordy Nelson look like they have 75 inch wastes. They had this shotty BS in M13 and it apparently carried over into M25 without a care, and now the newest additions to the BLUNDER BOWL is helmets that don't fit on players heads. Aaron Freakin Rodgers for example. Maybe next year they can put their arms and legs on backwards. Also, Russell Wilson looks like Flava Flav!!!!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k198003
Kitchens dont always catch everything they get busy and stuff falls through the cracks pretty sure that happens at your job to assuming you work. again things happen and to call people lazy and all without walking a milein there shoes is not cool you all think the dev process is so easy and this should be easy to fix or that should be easy to fix...if that was the case why does every sports game especially have legacy issues EVERY sports game does even the beloved fifa and nba 2k.
Busy? That's an excuse? What, a kitchen staff can only function well if the restaurant isn't busy?

It's a restaurant. It's SUPPOSED to be busy. Sure, stuff falls through the cracks. Little stuff. Missing garnish. Four breadsticks instead of five. A salad going out late to a table.

Undercooked food isn't "little stuff" and, yeah, a patron is going to complain about getting a rare steak when she wanted it well done. That's nothing but expecting to get something done right. When did that become unreasonable?

Nothing like the LT just not showing up on one of the two platforms you call yourself supporting.

It might not be laziness, but it's not competence either. This isn't some odd glitch where if I happen to hit X at the same time a stat overlay shows up at the exact same time - the commentary might hiccup or something until I pause and unpause the game. What's the chances of beta having someone hit X with that exact of timing? I could see that fall through.

Not playing a build on a platform and staring at half an offensive line.

That's falling through a chasm, not a crack.

It has nothing to do with walking a mile in someone's shoes. By that logic, no one should ever critique anything unless you've done it yourself. How often would that happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #76
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

OVR: 0

EA was voted worst company in America for a reason!
Old 08-15-2013, 05:17 PM   #77
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemDaDream
What difference does it make if the bug is being fixed with a patch? Your logic is equivalent to complaining that your burger was under-cooked at a restaurant after it was just replaced with a cooked one.
You forgot to mention in your analogy the restaurant has repeatedly sent out undercooked burgers. And the patrons are getting tired of it because it’s the only burger joint in town. And sometimes we’d just like to have a nice burger, you know? Is that asking for too much?

This doesn’t affect me personally as I have xbox and internet, but good grief. THIS is another example of why people are so put out with this company. Yes, it’ll be ‘fixed’ with a day one patch, and yes, little Timmy’s family who buys it for him for his B-day but still doesn’t have internet will be the minority.

But are you kidding me? When will QA ever be a priority? Not good, EA, not good at all. As someone else asked, what else awaits us because resources were allocated elsewhere?
Old 08-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #78
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
First the NCAA facemasks and now this? What about this years games give them problems putting out PS3 versions??? Hell I remember two years ago the "oil puddles" Madden had going on only on the PS3

Makes me extremely hesitant to pick up EA sports games on PS4 even with the PC infrastructure
Old 08-15-2013, 06:24 PM   #79
Rookie

Soprano00's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Do they just not test the PS3 version of the game? This is just something that blows my mind. I know they just port the game to PS3 but come on, invisible players, in the final build? How? Just how
On Madden 12 there were invisible players in Ultimate Team games, and this in the retail version and still after a few patches
Old 08-15-2013, 06:29 PM   #80
Rookie

oathofsilence's Arena

OVR: 1

Nothing worse than getting blindsided by an invisible DE...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »