Home

Legend Players list/availability

This is a discussion on Legend Players list/availability within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 02:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Legend Players list/availability

I'm trying to turn over a new leaf here, and taking some good advice from some good people on here to try to enjoy what is given, and not harp on the past, flaws, etc. With that being said I am going all in with Madden 25, will buy day one and see what it gives me.
With that being said, anyone know the list of legends available for the game? I've seen Randall and Marino with the skills trainer, Im wondering who else they have added. And, are they only available for ultimate team, or can you select them in connected franchise for your player? Thanks in advance!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Legend Players list/availability

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmit_95
I'm trying to turn over a new leaf here, and taking some good advice from some good people on here to try to enjoy what is given, and not harp on the past, flaws, etc. With that being said I am going all in with Madden 25, will buy day one and see what it gives me.
With that being said, anyone know the list of legends available for the game? I've seen Randall and Marino with the skills trainer, Im wondering who else they have added. And, are they only available for ultimate team, or can you select them in connected franchise for your player? Thanks in advance!
You can do either, the only thing you can't do is be a owner or coach and make a league with legends in them offline. What you could do though, is make a roster with legends and save it then load it for your Connected Franchise, similar to what people do with NBA2k.

It would take time, but you could even make a gameface for a legend when you create them.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
You can do either, the only thing you can't do is be a owner or coach and make a league with legends in them offline. What you could do though, is make a roster with legends and save it then load it for your Connected Franchise, similar to what people do with NBA2k.

It would take time, but you could even make a gameface for a legend when you create them.
That rocks. Any idea of any new guys added/taken away? Real excited to see some classic teams from the early -mid 90s created for this game. Who doesnt want to use Don Majikowski and Sterling Sharpe!!
Old 08-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm making the 80's browns with Kosar, Mack, Slaughter, H. Dixon, F. Minnifield, I'm so pumped.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »