Old 01-03-2004, 11:58 PM   #9
dallasboy87

OVR:
Re: EA & CBS

Quote:

IShoPaTkMarT said:
Quote:

3rdAnswer said:
I would rather MAdden be on CBS because it will look more realistic that ESPN.. Most football games come on CBS, less than 20 games during the season come on ESPN.

Yeah, it would be nice to have Madden/CBS hook up.. But what about the commentary ? John Madden isn't on that station..

Since Madden can't team up with ABC, CBS seems like the most likely network to team up with EA.

Old 01-04-2004, 12:04 AM   #10
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

HitDoctor said:
Why do Madden fans feel it necessary to copy what has been done (quite well I might add) by another company? Oh well, blind loyalty I guess (I have both games btw so no need to flame. just relax, I'm not coming back to this thread)

Are you always this dumb or is this post just a moment where in blind fanboyism you typed without thinking? First Madden introduced Fox into video gaming well before Sega Football was ever released. Second those alienating one group of fans by bashing them and then saying there is no need to flame are actually looking to be flamed. You sir are just trying to start a stupid arguement in which no point will be made. Therefore I hope you will be rightly flamed for your post and if you are not let it be known that you certainly deserved it.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:03 AM   #11
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:

Superstar said:
Quote:

HitDoctor said:
Why do Madden fans feel it necessary to copy what has been done (quite well I might add) by another company? Oh well, blind loyalty I guess (I have both games btw so no need to flame. just relax, I'm not coming back to this thread)

Are you always this dumb or is this post just a moment where in blind fanboyism you typed without thinking? First Madden introduced Fox into video gaming well before Sega Football was ever released. Second those alienating one group of fans by bashing them and then saying there is no need to flame are actually looking to be flamed. You sir are just trying to start a stupid arguement in which no point will be made. Therefore I hope you will be rightly flamed for your post and if you are not let it be known that you certainly deserved it.

I mean his avvy was an ESPN picture. Plus, I dont see why he says Madden has to copy. Sega took EA's freestyle control and completely ran with it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2004, 11:44 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

ABC doesn't own ESPN...both companies are owned by Disney. I can assure that there is no loyalty between videogame makers and television networks (i.e. EA sponsors a lot of ESPN programming) Money is the only thing preventing Madden to have a CBS/ABC/FOX presentation
Old 01-04-2004, 08:30 PM   #13
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Madden doesn't need anybody.
Old 01-05-2004, 12:11 PM   #14
dallasboy87

OVR:

Quote:

Jon22 said:
Madden doesn't need anybody.

True, but it would be nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »