Home

Madden 25 CFM retail build courtesy of QJB

This is a discussion on Madden 25 CFM retail build courtesy of QJB within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 CFM retail build courtesy of QJB

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Thanks for the constructive criticism
What's the point? I gave up on EA. Now I'm just waiting for 2K to make a new football game.

Madden has been crap throughout this console gen imo. Line interaction is garbage, animations are bad and don't make any sense, and momentum is not really replicated at all (can change directions without losing any speed at all). The core mechanics of the game are broken.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #34
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPerson
What's the point? I gave up on EA. Now I'm just waiting for 2K to make a new football game.

Madden has been crap throughout this console gen imo. Line interaction is garbage, animations are bad and don't make any sense, and momentum is not really replicated at all (can change directions without losing any speed at all). The core mechanics of the game are broken.
Man, your agenda posting is already getting old. 2K isn't making a new football game, at least not anywhere in the near future. Get that idea out of your head right now, so continue to be disappointed and bash EA.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Man, your agenda posting is already getting old. 2K isn't making a new football game, at least not anywhere in the near future. Get that idea out of your head right now, so continue to be disappointed and bash EA.
I have no agenda. I just like good football games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 11:33 PM   #36
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
I have no agenda. I just like good football games.
I think we all like good football games, that's why we're here, but, iv'e seen you post your Madden hate in more than a few threads now, not really putting any active discussion about said topic, just making sure everyone can see your disdain for EA and Madden. We get it, if you don't like it play 2K5, Backbreaker or any of the other Maddens from the last two generations of consoles.

If that doesn't do it for ya, find a copy of FOF, and if that still doesn't cut it for you, just give up on finding a game that suits your needs and retire from football gaming because you'll never be happy.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:41 PM   #37

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
I think we all like good football games, that's why we're here, but, iv'e seen you post your Madden hate in more than a few threads now, not really putting any active discussion about said topic, just making sure everyone can see your disdain for EA and Madden. We get it, if you don't like it play 2K5, Backbreaker or any of the other Maddens from the last two generations of consoles.

If that doesn't do it for ya, find a copy of FOF, and if that still doesn't cut it for you, just give up on finding a game that suits your needs and retire from football gaming because you'll never be happy.
He actually gave several bits of discussion topics (line interaction, momentum, animations, etc..). Whether we would all agree with those criticisms is a completely different topic.

My point is that agenda posting IS against the TOS.

But the variable in agenda posting isn't whether or not someone likes the game.

It's whether or not discussion is carried on constructively. There are plenty of posters who LIKE the game and go into negative threads and do the same thing he just did here.

Would you say they are wrong for continually saying the game is good without offering constructive discussion (and no, this is not aimed at anyone in particular)?
Old 08-18-2013, 11:45 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:

It's just hard not to be a bit frustrated by the exclusive licence BS. Football fans got screwed. Ever since EA decided that they should be the only ones allowed to make NFL games, there are a bunch of football fans like me who haven't enjoyed an NFL game throughout this console gen.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:50 PM   #39
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
He actually gave several bits of discussion topics (line interaction, momentum, animations, etc..). Whether we would all agree with those criticisms is a completely different topic.

My point is that agenda posting IS against the TOS.

But the variable in agenda posting isn't whether or not someone likes the game.

It's whether or not discussion is carried on constructively. There are plenty of posters who LIKE the game and go into negative threads and do the same thing he just did here.

Would you say they are wrong for continually saying the game is good without offering constructive discussion (and no, this is not aimed at anyone in particular)?
Someone else's opinion of the game doesn't affect me either way, everyone is entitled to feel the way they do about the game of course, the only reason I was saying it was agenda posting, was because I saw him posting in other topics saying things like, "Looks mediocre" , etc. No harsh feelings toward him or anything of that nature, of course he's allowed to dislike the game just like others are allowed to like.

Sorry to get the thread derailed
Old 08-18-2013, 11:52 PM   #40
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
It's just hard not to be a bit frustrated by the exclusive licence BS. Football fans got screwed. Ever since EA decided that they should be the only ones allowed to make NFL games, there are a bunch of football fans like me who haven't enjoyed an NFL game throughout this console gen.
Hey, and that may be true, but too be honest there is nothing any of us can really do. People are always going to buy Madden, and EA will continue to make the game catered toward the majority, and the majority of people who play this game are not sim players like us here on OS.

I can understand the frustration, but honestly the best thing you can do is stop playing football video games, it doesn't seem too be changing anytime soon. Unless of course next gen just surprises all of us and REALLY brings sim play to the depth EA is claiming it will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »