Home

Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #25
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Now why would EA give a sim player the game 10 days early instead of this kid? I guarantee 100000% that the disappearing of players barely scrapes what is fundamentally wrong with this game, and sim players would be faster to find these errors than some kid playing Madden for the first time in years.
That's purely speculation and I'll tell you why and at the same time tell you that Shopmaster and others have the ps3 version and have not seen one disappearing player yet. I'm fully convinced that ea gave these kids a early copy because they have like 500,000-1 million or more subscribers. One guy named whiteboy7thstht or something has the game and he has like 2.5 million+ subscribers.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-18-2013 at 05:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #26
Thread Killer

unfriendlyghst's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer)

FWIW, I don't even watch these videos anymore, (too annoying), rather I just read peoples responses to videos, and I can already see in my head whats going on. I've tried this about 10 times before I stopped watching the videos.

And JP, love your news getting ability, but when you keep stating that these guys get early copies because they have a large number of subscribers, even though they may be (not accusing, haven't watched) a D-Bag with little to no ACTUAL FOOTBAL KNOWLEDGE, that is a clear case of Quantity over Quality and has been the hallmark for the entire span of the exclusive deal.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:25 PM   #27
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
That's purely speculation and I'll tell you why and at the same time tell you that Shopmaster and others have the ps3 version and have not seen one disappearing player yet. I'm fully convinced that ea gave these kids a early copy because they have like 500,000-1 million or more subscribers. One guy named whiteboy7thstht or something has the game and he has like 2.5 million+ subscribers.
You might be right about it being because of his subs. If you read the comments on the video clearly his subs don't know anything about football or Madden either. But that just makes you question do they really care about sim gaming at all? This kid getting a copy is clearly a marketing ploy.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
We're not "dim". We're pretty smart....

Oh, and I can't wait to play Packers v Bears in................ Detroit's Ford Field.

Lolol

Lol.... Or pats v jets @ mile high.

Soooo stupid.
Old 08-18-2013, 05:29 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfriendlyghst
FWIW, I don't even watch these videos anymore, (too annoying), rather I just read peoples responses to videos, and I can already see in my head whats going on. I've tried this about 10 times before I stopped watching the videos.

And JP, love your news getting ability, but when you keep stating that these guys get early copies because they have a large number of subscribers, even though they may be (not accusing, haven't watched) a D-Bag with little to no ACTUAL FOOTBAL KNOWLEDGE, that is a clear case of Quantity over Quality and has been the hallmark for the entire span of the exclusive deal.
I usually just try and check out the animations, and keep an eye out for player interactions and cpu AI. im hoping to see some camera options soon tho. im hoping the zoom cam is back to M12's location.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #30
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
I really want you guys to know that a lot of testers on Madden are EXACTLY like this guy and in many cases know even less about football than him.
Very true the OperationSports brethren only makes up about 25% of the sports game buying public.

and that guys annoying who plays at a stadium that not either home or away?AMATUERS!
Old 08-18-2013, 06:25 PM   #31
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

There are other videos just like this on Youtube of dorks that know nothing about football playing the game. Amazing they get pre-release copies and expected to generate interest in the game when they know nothing about football. Kind of says a lot about EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 06:28 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by friscob
There are other videos just like this on Youtube of dorks that know nothing about football playing the game. Amazing they get pre-release copies and expected to generate interest in the game when they know nothing about football. Kind of says a lot about EA
That's their thing. Market to casuals and just tools. That's their target, and frankly the product has done nothing but back up my claim.

One of the WORST companies on the planet... Without question.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »