Home

Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer)

This is a discussion on Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer)

Ill make this simple...

It plays like Madden.. nothing more nothing less.. period..

If you like arcade football games, you will like Madden 25..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #66
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Madden 25 Retail Build PS3 Steelers vs Bengals (Reliant Stadium, casual gamer)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Apparently there was a early release event in FL yesterday where jr high-high school kids were doing a 40 yard dash competition and the people in attendance got free copies of Madden 25. These guys weren't sent free copies by EA, explains a lot. It also explains why they aren't under NDA.
EA should be ashamed for this outlandish behavior. they should've screened the entire crowd to make sure only the simmiest of the simmers were allowed to get copies. then they could've ranted about sock styles all over youtube. LOL.......sorry for the sarcasm I couldnt pass.......lol..........

thanks for sharing the vid man. im looking forward to madden for the first time in a long time. especially curious to see how next gen is after the current gen demo
Old 08-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #67
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
If he likes the game, he can have it day 1. As for me, I'll wait for either 26, play 10, 12, 13, or wait for a big price cut. Roster Editor FTW.

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone
I'm assuming you've never played 13, this is better than 10,12, and definitely much better than 13.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #68

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Cut out all the pre snap stuff? Lol what are you talking about????
Come on JP.

All you have to do is look at the first and second play from scrimmage to see it's edited.

First down ends at 3:39. Second down starts at 3:24 with no video in between.

How can even you say that isn't edited?

All I want to see is a FULL undedited version with a sim player. Not a gamechanger or someone with propaganda or motive to make the game look good.

I want to enjoy Madden again. I really do.

I've been burned over the past few years by people like you who come here and praise how good it's going to be and unfortunately I'm not seeing anything to support this year will be different.

That's why its frustrating to see video's like that one being passed off as proof this year will be different.

Last edited by kehlis; 08-18-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:17 PM   #69
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeDogg
EA should be ashamed for this outlandish behavior. they should've screened the entire crowd to make sure only the simmiest of the simmers were allowed to get copies. then they could've ranted about sock styles all over youtube. LOL.......sorry for the sarcasm I couldnt pass.......lol..........

thanks for sharing the vid man. im looking forward to madden for the first time in a long time. especially curious to see how next gen is after the current gen demo
OS has turned into a babysitters club plain and simple.
Old 08-18-2013, 11:18 PM   #70
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
I'm assuming you've never played 13, this is better than 10,12, and definitely much better than 13.
I own 13, 12, and 10, why would I mention those? Don't question on what versions I own. Shouldn't matter to you.

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone
Old 08-18-2013, 11:19 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 24

"But online is where it's at!"

If it means playing against losers like this kid, I'll pass, thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2013, 11:36 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 0

not surprised a tool like this represents whats wrong with this game .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »