Home

Why don't they add Play Art to Game Flow?

This is a discussion on Why don't they add Play Art to Game Flow? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #9
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Why don't they add Play Art to Game Flow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
I find gameflow to be perfect for offline play against the CPU. It allows you to perform the play they have set for you. Takes away the human element of playcallling and evens out the game.

I believe taking as much human interaction out of the equation while playing the CPU makes for better games. Online and against friends, gameflow is junk.
Why can't they make a.i. that's smart enough to challenge humans like other sports games.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:06 PM   #10
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Why can't they make a.i. that's smart enough to challenge humans like other sports games.
Too many AI players on the same field. Each one of those players are interacting with one or more other players. Then throw in a human element, disastrous. Next gen systems will have more power to calculate these interactions, but most likely it still won't be enough.

Football is much different than any other sport and thus shouldn't be compared with any other sport video game.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-21-2013, 09:08 PM   #11
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Why don't they add Play Art to Game Flow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Too many AI players on the same field. Each one of those players are interacting with one or more other players. Then throw in a human element, disastrous. Next gen systems will have more power to calculate these interactions, but most likely it still won't be enough.

Football is much different than any other sport and thus shouldn't be compared with any other sport video game.
2K has already debunked this excuse with 2k5 and APF 2k8.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »