Home

My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2013, 05:32 AM   #1
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

OVR: 0
Revised: My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet

8/26 REVISION: I done messed up big time. Thank you to TDinSD for catching it. For some reason the attributes got messed up from JMP to RUN so that essentially everything displayed was meant for the column to the right of it. Basically, the numbers being displayed for JMP are actually THP and the numbers in THP are actually for THA and so on. I fully fixed it and double checked with EA's original spreadsheet too and the numbers matched up. I sincerely apologize for that and I'm glad someone caught that. The fixed version is uploaded if anyone still wants it.

8/22 EDIT: Just revised this since I didn't know that EA left out all of the Bears' defensive players in their version. Also used the Madden abbreviations for the attributes.

This didn't take too long to organize so I just felt like I should share it in case anyone wants it.

I hated the unorganized scrolling through the spreadsheet only to lose my place, so I took the liberty of streamlining (for lack of a better word) the spreadsheet and making it easier to read. It's not like this is anything big but it was a big pet peeve of mine. I personally am going to use it to scout for the fantasy draft I'm doing with my friends.

I changed around the order in which the attributes are listed to a more traditional order/custom order that I felt were easier to read.

The default spreadsheet I provide sorts the players by position (not alphabetical; it would be the traditional order we are all used to) and overall from high to low. Since it's not obvious at first, the column I used to sort positions by the traditional order is the very last one.

In addition, you can mess around with sorting by clicking on the arrow next to the attribute. It may take getting used to at first, but you can do things like find the fastest WRs as depicted in the picture.

You'll also notice that the player name, position, overall, and the attributes at the top remain in the same place when you scroll. I just think this makes it WAY easier to read so you don't lose your place or forget what attribute you're looking at.

NOTE: I did NOT touch the team spreadsheets because that would be redundant since you can sort by team in the default spreadsheet.

If you already have the game and don't need it, I am super jealous.

Enjoy if you end up looking at it!

Oh, and don't worry: no virus included haha. Just some good old fasioned bad player ratings by EA made easier.

EDIT: I went ahead and deleted the team spreadsheets to save loading time a bit and file size.
Attached Images
File Type: png Example.png (207.5 KB, 708 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Madden 25 Player Ratings - Organized - REVISED 8-26.zip (727.7 KB, 790 views)

Last edited by No Wayy Andre; 08-26-2013 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Uploaded a revised version of the spreadsheet that includes the missing Bears defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 09:02 AM   #2
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: My Organized Madden 25 Player Ratings Spreadsheet

Awesome stuff, man. I really appreciate the work.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Thanks for going through the trouble man- this is some great stuff

Madden '10 "foundation" + depth of Head Coach 09 = my dream franchise mode.
Old 08-22-2013, 05:17 PM   #4
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Very nice, thanks! You can actually get away without the "Depth Chart position" and sort by position by making a custom sort list.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:23 PM   #5
Rookie

No Wayy Andre's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank you everyone! Hope it makes life easier while we wait for the game to come out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by servo75
Very nice, thanks! You can actually get away without the "Depth Chart position" and sort by position by making a custom sort list.
Ah good catch! That's definitely better than having to scroll all the way to the right to sort the positions again. In my defense, it was like 2AM when I was doing this haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #6
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Thanks so much man!! I was going to do something like this for myself, but just hadn't had time to do it. Thanks alot!!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:55 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

Great work bro. Thanks and much appreciated.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:25 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4
Seems to me the easiest thing to do is use the filter option then you can narrow it down to whatever teams & positions you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »