Home

Franchise Draft Import Request

This is a discussion on Franchise Draft Import Request within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Franchise Draft Import Request

As been as EA still didnt see fit to fix draft class importing for PAL versions in update 2, I have a request for all you good people,
Is anyone able to start a franchise, sim it to the point of importing a class, import a class which will include all the big names expected to declare next year, then convert that franchise file to PAL.

Im not even sure if this can be done or if im posting in the right place, but any help with this is appreciated. This is for the ps3 by the way.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2013, 01:53 PM   #2
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Franchise Draft Import Request

Changing regions is pretty easy with Bruteforce tool on pc, but im on the same boat as you, i have pal version of the game and cant import draft class myself , though i have franchise save week 1 of first year (as far as i know week 1 is when you import draft class) and i would be grateful if someone could take that franchise file of mine and import a draft class into it . If someone can actually do it just let me know , i will give you a link to my franchise file which will be ready to get draft class imported.

Edit:now that i think of it , i can change my franchise file to be PAL version and try importing the draft class myself , i will try to do that and will post results.

Last edited by lisinas; 10-26-2013 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

What about buying the NTFS version? Sell your PAL via Amazon, eBay or so and buy the US-Version. I am on PS3 and I do this every year. There is no region code for PS3 games and there is none for Madden on 360 either (NCAA is another story, as it has a region code for the 360, it only runs on PS3). I bought mine via Amazon.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:23 PM   #4
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Tyler_Durden_I
What about buying the NTFS version? Sell your PAL via Amazon, eBay or so and buy the US-Version. I am on PS3 and I do this every year. There is no region code for PS3 games and there is none for Madden on 360 either (NCAA is another story, as it has a region code for the 360, it only runs on PS3). I bought mine via Amazon.
Well its too late now , as delivery times are ridiculously long to my country, but ill do that next year i guess , didnt know that i wont be able to import draft classes before buying the game.

Anyways tyler , could you do this for me/us ? I can upload my franchise file and draft class ready to be imported , you will only need to load my franchise , upload my class ,save it and then upload the saved franchise file to spendspace or whatever . Could you do that ?

Last edited by lisinas; 10-26-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Old 10-26-2013, 02:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Well its too late now , as delivery times are ridiculously long to my country, but ill do that next year i guess , didnt know that i wont be able to import draft classes before buying the game.
Exactly EA support claimed pre release that importing would be a part of the pal version this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #6
Rookie

Can anyone help us out with this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »