Home

Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:51 PM   #401
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictimsOfDeception
Who's the QB? I'm looking for a great one to pick #1 overall with the Jags. I plan to move them to LA.
It's my personal player from an NCAA draft class. If you're looking for a qb that you don't have to sacrifice much for, Tyrod Taylor from Baltimore is pretty good on the game.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 12:22 AM   #402
Rookie

Noestar's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Complicated draft class question, but I'll ask anyway:

Has anyone noticed a few projected "undrafted"/"graduated" players from NCAA show up in a Madden 25 draft class? I ask this because Buffalo's Branden Oliver showed up when NCAA only said his teammate Khalil Mack was the only "draft eligible" player from that school.

If this is indeed a common occurrence and not a fluke, I like it. It increases realism greatly IMO, because players who were not projected to be drafted (in NCAA at least) can still "break out", make the draft and land roster spots. Much like real life.

Yeah it's true. Jordan Lynch graduated as well as De'Anthony Thomas and did not declare in the game. But in Madden 25 they are included in the draft class.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:32 AM   #403
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

Re: Quick questions on Franchise

Most of those didn't show up on NCAA as drafted because they didn't meet the height and/or weight requirements NCAA coded into the draft export process that apparently didn't carry over to Madden, thankfully.

Old 08-28-2013, 01:02 AM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 2

can someone explain to me if possible how to import ncaa draft classes without owning NCAA? is this possible?

My buddy and i play online connected chise and have never used the ncaa draft classes. I tried one year and the players were too good!
Old 08-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #405
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sram444
can someone explain to me if possible how to import ncaa draft classes without owning NCAA? is this possible?

My buddy and i play online connected chise and have never used the ncaa draft classes. I tried one year and the players were too good!
You'd have to find somebody with some classes I'd think. There's no share option for em. If you do get a hold of a copy, I found if you just sim the years for the draft classes, the results come out more-realistic.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 07:50 PM   #406
Rookie

OVR: 0

Do you have the option of back or front loading contracts like in past editions?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:23 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWynn
Do you have the option of back or front loading contracts like in past editions?
No you don't but one cool part of owner mode is the money you make from ticket sales, merchandise, and concessions is used for signing bonuses
Old 08-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #408
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1

All contracts are back loaded however.
If you sign someone to a four year deal for 10mil, his first year will 2.0, second will be 2.35, third will be 2.65 and third will be 3.0.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »