Home

Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #41
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 25 CFM Q/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl426
Awesome! Ive been thinking a lot about franchise lately. How do position battles work? Rookie FAs and how they are picked up? Any big breakout seasons from lesser players? If so, how many overall points did they earn? Injuries! Are there more small time injuries, but less season killers? Are players on injured ever gameday decisions? Any career enders? Most importantly, does it feel like real life stats and such (outside of god's amazing year)? Ive got more, but I'd rather not fill up all your time.
Not sure how position battles between the AI are decided. There's no specific screen for them like on last gen Madden.

This is just a small example but, I know Reggie Bush had a good season , rushing for over 1000 yards and receiving for quite a few. His overall is now up to an 88. I don't think it was that high to start off with.

Injuries are very well done when simming, nothing too crazy. But, when playing games your skill players are injured a TON. Definitely need to tweak that injury slider.

The stats seem realistic to me, we finally have more than 1-2 QBs passing for more than 4000 yards, etc.

I'm doing the draft now, so i'll answer your rookie FA question in a sec.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #42
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I'll have to check what their OVR ratings were before I started the CFM, but here are the overalls of the 30+ HB starter club after one season

Steven Jackson: 85
Frank Gore: 85
Deangelo Williams: 78
Darren Sproles: 90
According to the Spreadsheet, Gore was 93, SJax 89, DeAngelo 82, Sproles 87.

I feel like everyone should've gone down as Gore did. How in the F did Sproles go up?

Old 08-23-2013, 08:00 PM   #43
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
You can't switch a olbr to LE inside cfm. So make your changes before you start up. You only can switch his side ex. ROLB TO LOLB.
Did you attempt to do this in appropriate stage of the off-season?
Old 08-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #44
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Free Agency has come and gone. After retirements and what not, these are the big name signings that happened.

Josh Freeman: Denver Broncos (Literally the only big name QB available, Broncos signed him to replace the retiring Peyton Manning)

Darren McFadden: Denver Broncos (They had no good HBs on the roster, this is a good signing for them. He's now down to 81 OVR btw)

Felix Jones: Pittsburgh Steelers

Rashard Mendenhall: NY Giants

Johnathan Dwyer: NY Jets

Peyton Hillis: Cardinals

Devin Hester: Redskins

Hakeem Nicks: Redskins

Josh Cribbs: Browns (Now an 89 OVR )

Andre Robertrs: NY Giants (Now an 85 OVR)

Emmanuel Sanders: Packers (85 OVR)

Greg Tate: Raiders (85 OVR)

Mario Manningham: Ravens

Eric Decker: Colts

Braylon Edwards: Patriots

Brandon Spikes: NY Jets

Jairus Byrd: Redskins

Kerry Rhodes: Jaguars

Those are just some of the bigger FA moves. I noticed a lot of guys who had decent years really got a boost in OVR. Not too shabby on that front. Doing the draft now.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm almost sure of the answer but can you put me out of my mystery and let me know if CPU vs CPU is an option?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #46
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
According to the Spreadsheet, Gore was 93, SJax 89, DeAngelo 82, Sproles 87.

I feel like everyone should've gone down as Gore did. How in the F did Sproles go up?

Sproles had a pretty good year, 1,141 yards rushing, 7 TDs on the ground to go with 42 catches and a TD.

I'm just assuming his goals were easier to get than the other elite guys. I gurantee he won't be in the 90s after the end of the second season
Old 08-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #47
MVP

Robcards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Sproles had a pretty good year, 1,141 yards rushing, 7 TDs on the ground to go with 42 catches and a TD.

I'm just assuming his goals were easier to get than the other elite guys. I gurantee he won't be in the 90s after the end of the second season
I'm pretty sure a 30 year old RB should never improve. This is not good news.
Old 08-23-2013, 08:04 PM   #48
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

Good sign when it comes to the draft guys, Oakland had the first pick, and after a terrible year at the QB postion they took Clemson QB Tahj Boyd, the number 1 ranked QB prospect in the class. Simulating the rest of the first round to see how it turns out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »