Home

Official Madden 25 Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 Trade Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2013, 08:50 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 25
Re: Official Madden 25 Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
If this works like the trade thread in The Show forums, here's a dilemma of mine:

I'm playing with the rosters straight out of the box in an Oakland Raiders CCM. I don't want Taiwan Jones. I'm happy with the power backs beneath him on the roster, and he's a decent enough player that I could see another team wanting to give him a chance as a change of pace guy.

What are your thoughts on potential trade targets (if any make realistic sense), and what kind of talent do you think would make a sensible return. Since I'm the Raiders, we can take help at pretty much every position, lol.
Maybe wait until the preseason's over and see if any other teams have had injuries at running back.
Year 3 - 11-5
Old 08-25-2013, 09:17 AM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1NFAMOU5808
It's funny because Taiwan actually made the transition over to CB. Funny how EA didn't have this in the game.

But nonetheless, as a Raiders' fan, I'd tell you to swap out Taiwan for a RG/RT to bolster the line.
Yeah, I know, right. EA isn't known for detail. I just played pre-season game #2 vs. CHI, and their pants colors are HORRIBLE, lol. If I were a Bears fan I'd be pissed. Fortunately it's kind of hard to screw up Silver and Black.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl15
Well in that case his trade is totally unrealistic
Yeah, well I can play to my preferences so I may like doing unrealistic trades sometimes or I can just play sim.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 10:35 AM   #12
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm running a CCM with the Jets and I wanted to reunite Geno Smith with his favorite target from last year Stedman Bailey so I traded Chris Ivory and a 2nd Rounder to the Rams for Stedman. I initially tried to trade Ivory for Bailey straight up but was denied. I maybe could have gotten away with only giving a 3rd or 4th rounder but I guess I will never know.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:37 AM   #13
Rookie

I traded Kerry Rhodes and my 7th Rd pick for the Jaguars 3rd rd pick
Old 10-05-2013, 08:46 AM   #14
Just started!

In my league i am the dophins and I bought the trade influence pack at the coach upgrades before i did any trades. I traded a 2nd round pick and a 3rd round pick of next year for chance warmac. The broncos had their left gaurd on the trade block so i got him for a fourth round pick. Then i traded mike pouncy and 2 first rounders for PATRICK WILLIS! I just need picks now haha
Old 11-07-2013, 06:27 PM   #15
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1

Figured I'd bring this thread back opposed to making another thread.

I'm the Jets and these are some trades I'm contemplating.

Jets Trade:
Geno Smith

Jaguars Trade:
Matt Scott
Denard Robinson
5th

Reasoning: The Jags are prepared to move on from Gabbert and I believe Geno is leaps ahead. If their head coach is able to improve his decision making (awareness) he is a beast. I want Matt Scott because he is a dual threat and thats my type of QB. I also love the undrafted factor he has so that also attracts me to him. Denard Robinson is really someone who can open up an offense. Can line-up at HB, WR and can even pass out of wildcat formation. The 5th is just a throw in.

Jets Trade:
2nd
Dawan Landry
Josh Bush

Texans Trade:
D.J Swearinger

Reasoning: D.J Swearinger is a hard-hitting, ball-hawk rookie safety. My type of player! I give Houston back two safties. One to start alongside Ed Reed and the other to provide a splash of youth when needed.

Feedback,Constructive criticism and re-done trades would be appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 25

Hopefully this thread can get rebooted a bit but anyways:

In my Steelers career I am 3-2 and the Chargers are 1-5. Ladarius Green is doing well like in real life. What are the chances that they trade Antonio Gates? I'd like to trade maybe a 3rd rounder for him but I just want to know if you guys think him getting traded is realistic.
Year 3 - 11-5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »