Home

Just won the superbowl or Did I?

This is a discussion on Just won the superbowl or Did I? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #65
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Just won the superbowl or Did I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
the super bowl celebration works right in play now I won it and it had right team the browns celebrating weeden won the car.
Wait, the Browns won the Super Bowl?! This glitch is more serious than I thought!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 01:47 PM   #66
Rookie

augmental's Arena

OVR: 0

So has anyone else confirmed that Madden is not showing the correct team winning the SB in franchise or is it just the OP?
Old 08-26-2013, 01:56 PM   #67
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by augmental
So has anyone else confirmed that Madden is not showing the correct team winning the SB in franchise or is it just the OP?
Looks like one other person confirmed it. Nobody spoke out against it, but not sure how many have reached/played a career mode Superbowl. Don't think anybody has yet to confirm/deny whether it's just a cutscene error, or if franchise records also count the losing team as winners.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:58 PM   #68
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Wait, the Browns won the Super Bowl?! This glitch is more serious than I thought!
That's just wrong...
Old 08-26-2013, 02:00 PM   #69
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

I'm wondering if its just the first year, cause I'm simulating a test franchise and in year two I took control of the Vikings cause they were In the Super Bowl. I won the game and it was AP celebrating with the trophy and Zigi celebrating as the owner. This was on 360 btw.
Old 08-26-2013, 02:07 PM   #70
Rookie

testudoaubreii's Arena

OVR: 0

This is not about the Super Bowl issue, but kind of along the same lines. I noticed in the demo this year that most of the time the Player of the Game and the Play of the Game are totally random and sometimes just wrong. For example, the Packer's kicker got the Player of the Game and the Play of the Game, but he didn't do anything. The stats under his name had zeroes across the board and the Play of the Game showed his missed field goal. There were certainly far better players and plays in that game, but he somehow came away with it. It always seems to be the most unlikely plays and players that get the recognition.

I have noticed this in Madden for the past few years. Does anyone else notice that?
Old 08-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
I've said it before and I will say it again.....This game comes out every year and it needs to be every other year. It has got to be really tough to put together a game and test it trying to get things right and get everything done in a year. I'm not making excuses for EA because god knows they have had enough time to get it right. I also know that they will never make it an every other year game, but think about how much better it could be if they would do that.

I know everyone is gonna say, "Well if there was some competition then things would be better." Yes that would help, but the only way to really make EA notice is to stop buying the game every year. Make them feel it were it hurts, in their pocket. Competition would help a lot with that, but us as gamers have to step up and say "I'm not buying your crap football game anymore." Even if that means playing a game that is 2 or 3 years old. I'm going back to 12 because it has cpu vs cpu.

Until something like these things happen and EA starts to feel it were it hurts, we are gonna keep getting sub par Madden games. I know everyone is excited for the next gen consoles and they can't wait to see what Madden is like on them. Do you really expect better?

One year release cycles have nothing to do with it, look at fifa, nba 2k, the show.. now imagine if they had two years. PES even looks awesome now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 03:12 PM   #72
MVP

cthurt's Arena

I got to give EA some credit when it comes to making money they are smart, becuase they release the season ticket knowing most of us will buy it and see all these bugs and glitches b4 we get the game, but instead of believing whats in front of our face we say lets wait for a patch. Now by the time a patch comes out we have paid EA not 60 but 80 dollars for a broken game. Now either they are smart or we are dumb for continung to give our money to a bad product that we already knew was bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »