Home

Madden 25-skip or buy?

This is a discussion on Madden 25-skip or buy? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 09:06 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 25-skip or buy?

for me i wont buy maddne 25 on this gen how much i want play madden i wont waste 60 bucks on this gen madden sense madden 13 piss me off

madden 13 i think was a good game decent one with good step forward for madden

downside for madden 13 for players like me will agree
community if u create a community and do team play the D/C ratio was so high how many times i lost connection to the game is ridiouls me and my friends would play many games and very few we wound get D/C this the reason we stop playing madden 13

here what i think is funny if u play unranked team play we never get D/C but ranked its like almost every game the servers r horrible for ranked team play

but servers for battle field NFS undercover mass effect etc these games u can have full lobbys and hardly ever get D/C

but madden ranked team play all the time dont say we have bad connection r connection great i can play my friends in any other games we hardly ever get D/C from it

but head to head online franchise there is hardly any problem with D/C in the game for my expirnce

so i wont buy madden 25 on this gen will wait for madden 25 on next gen and just pray it is better for team play
Old 08-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #18
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkxsacrificex
for me i wont buy maddne 25 on this gen how much i want play madden i wont waste 60 bucks on this gen madden sense madden 13 piss me off

madden 13 i think was a good game decent one with good step forward for madden

downside for madden 13 for players like me will agree
community if u create a community and do team play the D/C ratio was so high how many times i lost connection to the game is ridiouls me and my friends would play many games and very few we wound get D/C this the reason we stop playing madden 13

here what i think is funny if u play unranked team play we never get D/C but ranked its like almost every game the servers r horrible for ranked team play

but servers for battle field NFS undercover mass effect etc these games u can have full lobbys and hardly ever get D/C

but madden ranked team play all the time dont say we have bad connection r connection great i can play my friends in any other games we hardly ever get D/C from it

but head to head online franchise there is hardly any problem with D/C in the game for my expirnce

so i wont buy madden 25 on this gen will wait for madden 25 on next gen and just pray it is better for team play
If you buy this gen at gamestop, you can trade it back in or $50 before next gen. You will only be spending $10 more than you would normally and have a football game for two months.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #19
Rookie

cferg21's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
If you buy this gen at gamestop, you can trade it back in or $50 before next gen. You will only be spending $10 more than you would normally and have a football game for two months.
What if you buy current gen on 360 and want next gen on PS4?
Old 08-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 11

Only reason I'm buying is because of the social aspect of being in a 32 man league with a bunch of my friends.

If it weren't for that, it would be "pass" and it wouldn't even be close.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:51 PM   #21
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks to Season Pass, I will not be buying M25.

The reality is, it's more frustrating playing M25 than it is fun. With Ps4 on hold til spring of next year I still need my football fix. I refuse to pay $60 for a game that drives me nuts.

That said, I'm primarily an online gamer. However I'll need some football to tide me over. Which would you guys suggest for offline play, '12 or '13?

Looking to buy used to play franchise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Last edited by Gerg04; 08-25-2013 at 10:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #22
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
The reality is, it's more frustrating playing M25 than it is fun. With Ps4 on hold til spring of next year I still need my football fix. I refuse to pay $60 for a game that drives me nuts.

That said, I'm primarily an online gamer. However I'll need some football to tide me over. Which would you guys suggest for offline play, '12 or '13?

Looking to buy used to play franchise.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
For offline franchise, 12 and it isn't even close.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 7

Is the $50 trade in for XBOX1 and PS4? I thought I saw where it was only for the XBOX1. Anyway. I really liked the demo, but I don't understand why sometimes it looks like there are great physics based action and other times stupid animations, and it goes back and forth where sometimes its awesome and sometimes it's 'meh'.

I don't want to be that guy, but I miss APF2K8, and even Backbreaker at times. I just don't understand why it seems Madden/NCAA are so abused with the blueprints for an awesome game have been played by previous versions.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:09 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 7

Another option is to wait for Madden 15 for the XB1/PS$ (whichever you have). I dont think they will get the first next gen Madden right so waiting for the next one might finally be the trick. Hopefully they will overhaul the whole thing by then. Its not like they wont have the technology and power to do it. No excuses for them now that we have new systems
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »