Home

Ball hawk and heat seeker

This is a discussion on Ball hawk and heat seeker within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2013, 07:44 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ball hawk and heat seeker

when you see a red ring around the player you used to tackle with and you did not use hit stick, and used X or square than that shows you you used heat seaker
Old 09-30-2013, 09:42 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
It should fix the int problem. It also should make it much more difficult to stop the run.

I play with Charters official OS sliders in one franchise and easily get at least 1 Int a game if not 3 or 4 a game. On default All-madden though I can go 3 or more games without an int if not more at times. I usually use the Falcons.
Difficult to stop the run? Is that with adjusted penalties or default penalties?
Old 09-30-2013, 10:09 AM   #35
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturzinator
Difficult to stop the run? Is that with adjusted penalties or default penalties?

Everything default. I've had Beanie Wells break the record for most yards in a game. Albiet my front 7 sucked but he broke off huge yardage.

There are a few games that I can shut down the run but I've had a bunch of games where they just abuse me in the run.

I'm telling you unless you are somehow god at this game or just find a way to cheat the ai (which then just really amounts to you cheating yourself out of some fun games) Complete default All-Madden (yes default sliders, default penalties, default speed threshold, etc. Especially if started fresh in a CFM without messing with any settings as adjusting them at all can make the game easier) should make the game fairly competitive.

Disclaimer: Beanie Wells was the only one who ran for THAT many yards on me. Generally it was about 150 yards per a game against me. Also in skill level I'm about a 3.5 out of 5 so I'm good but not the greatest so your results may vary a bit but most people I've talked to who play default all-Madden have preferred that over anything else this year.

Last edited by Ampking101; 09-30-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »