Home

Average Joe Madden 25

This is a discussion on Average Joe Madden 25 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Exclamation Average Joe Madden 25

I don't usually post anything on here although I read here daily but this evening I decided to after playing a terrible game of Madden 25 (was able to score a copy early) while YouTube always had channels to get all the cheesy/Money plays and lock down/Nano blitzing defenses Madden has now brought em to the actual game by letting you download custom playbooks I already see money play playbooks on there and Nano Blitzing defenses playbooks although i know about all the glitches and exploits I don't use em and I don't wanna play against that i wanna just come home from work or on my day off just play a nice fun competitive game of madden or course i don't wanna lose nobody wants to but I don't wanna play someone that's gon stoop to exploits to beat me either of course we cant emulate what we see on Sunday exactly its gon be some video game stuff because its a video game but enough with the rambling im looking for some guys that play real football no exploits no glitching no going for it 4th and 20 every time and then quitting when you cant get it im tired of that I need some average Joe players who's life isn't Madden they just want fun competitive games like me im tired of playing my same 2 buddies just to have a good game so if its people out there that feel like me add me NoVaseline 2pt0 or leave ya gamertag on here and we can start a community or if you have one like this already I can join (im very active) and lets have a great season of celebrating 25th anniversary of Madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Average Joe Madden 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Def Hicks
I don't usually post anything on here although I read here daily but this evening I decided to after playing a terrible game of Madden 25 (was able to score a copy early) while YouTube always had channels to get all the cheesy/Money plays and lock down/Nano blitzing defenses Madden has now brought em to the actual game by letting you download custom playbooks I already see money play playbooks on there and Nano Blitzing defenses playbooks although i know about all the glitches and exploits I don't use em and I don't wanna play against that i wanna just come home from work or on my day off just play a nice fun competitive game of madden or course i don't wanna lose nobody wants to but I don't wanna play someone that's gon stoop to exploits to beat me either of course we cant emulate what we see on Sunday exactly its gon be some video game stuff because its a video game but enough with the rambling im looking for some guys that play real football no exploits no glitching no going for it 4th and 20 every time and then quitting when you cant get it im tired of that I need some average Joe players who's life isn't Madden they just want fun competitive games like me im tired of playing my same 2 buddies just to have a good game so if its people out there that feel like me add me NoVaseline 2pt0 or leave ya gamertag on here and we can start a community or if you have one like this already I can join (im very active) and lets have a great season of celebrating 25th anniversary of Madden
I find that the average Joe gamer cannot play online against other humans. Unless you can find a league that plays the game exactly like you do, you will witness many users finding the easiest way to exploit the game for it's weaknesses.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-25-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Either join a online CFM that is listed on here or join a community that is more in line with your style of play.

Btw, was it your goal to see how big of a post you could type without including a single period? I read that while hearing the voice of a teenage girl lol
Old 08-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1
Average Joe Madden 25

There's nothing better than beating a cheeser until they quit by halftime

Go Blue - Go Cavs - Go Tribe - Go Steelers

360 GT: tharooseisloose

Last edited by hotsauceme; 08-25-2013 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsauceme
There's nothing better than beating a cheeser until they quit by halftime
There really isn't
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
Just started!

OVR: 0

I read that while hearing the voice of a teenage girl lol
Old 08-26-2013, 04:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Either join a online CFM that is listed on here or join a community that is more in line with your style of play.

Btw, was it your goal to see how big of a post you could type without including a single period? I read that while hearing the voice of a teenage girl lol
Haven't added a period since I graduated you lucky I make sure things were spelled correctly lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »