Home

How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

This is a discussion on How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #9
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportjames23
I'm waiting with my fingers crossed for someone to make some classic rosters, especially 80s & 90s teams.
That's what I'm talking about. 80s broncos, Bears, Dolphins and Browns please.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #10
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

No way to put say, Barry Sanders on the Patriots and control Robert Kraft though?

Obviously you can use CAPs but it would be nice to have the option of legendary players on a team you are controlling (owner).
Old 08-27-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Could you place historic players on teams in the Manage Rosters section, or does it only work for the Connected Careers/Franchise Mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #12
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 61woods
Could you place historic players on teams in the Manage Rosters section, or does it only work for the Connected Careers/Franchise Mode?
I dunno. Still awaiting my copy
Old 08-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Yeah, roster share the possibilities are endless. Should have classic teams in no time. Hope the commentators say some of the old names too.
Does anyone know if Sims and Nance will say the legend names at all?
Old 08-27-2013, 06:15 PM   #14
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Well I can confirm that you can't put legends on the regular rosters like you can on 2k. Really disappointing once again this year. I loved doing it in 2k because it kept the game fresh. Would have loved to make a legends super team and go into owner mode with them
Old 08-27-2013, 06:33 PM   #15
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
Well I can confirm that you can't put legends on the regular rosters like you can on 2k. Really disappointing once again this year. I loved doing it in 2k because it kept the game fresh. Would have loved to make a legends super team and go into owner mode with them
Wait I was told you can put legends in free agency and put them anywhere? So that's not true now??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 06:34 PM   #16
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufusone
Does anyone know if Sims and Nance will say the legend names at all?
They did in Madden 10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »