Home

How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

This is a discussion on How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

any info appreicated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

I've been asking about putting them on the regular rosters for a while now and haven't gotten a straight answer. I really hope you can but I doubt it
Old 08-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Re: How many legends are in Madden 25 and can I put them on current team rosters?

@sdrawkab321

I did find this... from a games radar review.. so looks like yes!

Perhaps the most underappreciated feature in Connected Franchise is re-living the career of a historic player (and there is a healthy selection of them to choose from). Dropping Randall Cunningham into the modern-day Cleveland Browns as a rookie, for example, then using XP to increase his abilities as a season progresses is one of the hidden gems of Madden NFL 25.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Here is the full list of the legendary coaches and players that will be available in Madden NFL 25:
  • Barry Sanders
  • Cris Carter
  • Curtis Martin
  • Dan Marino
  • Dave Casper
  • Deacon Jones
  • Deion Sanders
  • Derrick Brooks
  • Derrick Thomas
  • Night Train Lane
  • Emmitt Smith
  • Franco Harris (unlockable)
  • Fred Biletnikoff (unlockable)
  • George Blanda
  • Isaac Bruce
  • Jack Ham
  • Jerry Rice (unlockable)
  • Mean Joe Greene
  • Joe Montana (unlockable)
  • John Elway
  • John Mackey
  • John Randle
  • Kellen Winslow
  • Kurt Warner (unlockable)
  • Lawrence Taylor
  • Marshall Faulk
  • Michael Irvin
  • Mike Ditka
  • Otto Graham
  • Randall Cunningham
  • Ray Lewis
  • Reggie White
  • Rod Woodson (unlockable)
  • Ronnie Lott
  • Sammy Baugh
  • Sean Taylor
  • Shannon Sharpe
  • Steve Largent
  • Steve Young (unlockable)
  • Troy Aikman (unlockable)
  • Walter Payton
  • Warren Moon (unlockable)
  • Warren Sapp
  • William Perry (DT - unlockable)
  • William Perry (FB)
Old 08-26-2013, 11:55 AM   #5
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Decent. But lacking considering Madden 10 probably had twice as many. No Randy white? No Dorsett? No Ozzie Newsome? No Bo Jackson? Member Bo in Tecmo bowl?

Meh. Nice to see Marino and Cunningham tho.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 08-26-2013 at 12:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #6
Rookie

westview33's Arena

OVR: 1

That's just not enough players IMO especially if you love to play with classic teams and players all in one franchise mode together.

Also, I'm hearing EA only allows one player to be used in CCM per team.

You basically have to control all 32 teams and then import a different guy onto a team just to get most of them in CCM.

For all those hassle's I'd rather just wait for a Roster file with created players that allows us to use hundreds of older players all at one time this year with the new Roster share feature.

All you need is a guy who knows his stuff and assign good ratings because I'm pretty sure EA will rate all of those guys 99 overall with someone like Michael Irvin running around with 90+ speed......
Westview Basketball #33
Old 08-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #7
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by westview33
That's just not enough players IMO especially if you love to play with classic teams and players all in one franchise mode together.

Also, I'm hearing EA only allows one player to be used in CCM per team.

You basically have to control all 32 teams and then import a different guy onto a team just to get most of them in CCM.

For all those hassle's I'd rather just wait for a Roster file with created players that allows us to use hundreds of older players all at one time this year with the new Roster share feature.

All you need is a guy who knows his stuff and assign good ratings because I'm pretty sure EA will rate all of those guys 99 overall with someone like Michael Irvin running around with 90+ speed......
Yeah, roster share the possibilities are endless. Should have classic teams in no time. Hope the commentators say some of the old names too.
Old 08-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 10

I'm waiting with my fingers crossed for someone to make some classic rosters, especially 80s & 90s teams.

- Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »