Home

Import Draft Class and college listed as N/A

This is a discussion on Import Draft Class and college listed as N/A within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Import Draft Class and college listed as N/A

Anyone else getting this situation. I played NCAA 14 as Florida International University (FIU), after about 6 seasons I made them into a power house team and had tons of players go in the draft. So I was excited to draft some of my players. While scouting I noticed under college it says "N/A".

Later in my Dynasty I switched to Florida Gators and I checked a later draft class and it has my players and it lists "Florida". Is anyone else seeing "N/A" as the college for the draft prospect?

Now I want to check the Colts roster and see if it lists TY Hilton's college as "N/A". .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2013, 10:08 PM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Import Draft Class and college listed as N/A

I've seen this with non imported classes also. I just did a draft with the default class and many of the guys listed as not being drafted (projected) had their college listed as n/a.

Old 08-26-2013, 10:57 PM   #3
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Jakhari Gore from FAU came in as N/A in my cfm.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

I think it's an FIU thing, I vaguely remember TY Hilton coming in as n/a for school in madden 12 for imports.
Old 08-27-2013, 07:44 AM   #5
Rookie

That sucks, because in one of my draft classes the top overall pick is from FIU, so his school is "N/A". Makes me wonder if it is small school thing. I wonder whats the least known school that has a drafted player listed with its school.

No FIU or FAU. I wonder if UAB, FAMU, Wyoming, Old Dominion have similar problems. Scrolling the the lists of players in scouting, I see tons of USC, Florida, OSU, FSU, Miami, Alabama, Michigan, Texas, etc.... but not many if any small schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 08:29 AM   #6
Rookie

Davis30788's Arena

OVR: 1

It also does the same thing for Georgia State. I controlled that team in NCAA before i imported.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #7
Rookie

EricFreakingBerry's Arena

Honestly this sort of thing is inexcusable - seriously how can they not at least have a list of the matching university names/codes that NCAA uses? I'm not expecting them to cover all the crazy text that could occur from TeamBuilder, but this N/A thing for draft classes from real FBS schools is pure laziness.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:37 AM   #8
Rookie

GabeCava's Arena

It's been doing this for years and years, I was sad to see it's STILL not fixed. I turned Georgia State into a power house in NCAA and of course it shows up as N/A in Madden. Still blows my mind at the expansive list they have when you edit/create a player but yet they can't bring over the FBS schools at the very least from their own game. Maybe I'll just change the college to Austin Peay or something else obscure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »