Home

Official M25 Trade Thread

This is a discussion on Official M25 Trade Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2013, 03:34 PM   #33
Rookie

Hokie200proof's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Official M25 Trade Thread

Update... finally got the Hokie All-pro secondary together during the 2015 draft. I had DeAngelo Hall resigned (who is a freaken diva... took 9 million to keep him).

Picked up Kam Chancellor and Brandon Flowers with picks and players. After jobbing the 2014 Draft by trading down from the 1st overall pick, I had about five 1st round picks for 2015. Made these trades...

Traded For:
Cam Chancellor (92 ovr SS)

Traded Away:
Adrian Clayborn (89 ovr DE with "Quick" progression)
5th overall pick (2015)
3rd round pick (2015)

Traded For:
Brandon Flowers (95 ovr CB)

Traded Away:
Pierre Garcon (92 ovr and getting old, think it was his contract year)
7th overall pick (2015)
1st round pick (2016)

Both were pretty pricey. I offered both teams a couple of all-picks deals (three 1st rounders in 2015, then a combo of two 2015's and a 2016) and they gave back an emphatic "no". Got the standard "XXXX has no interest in trading XXXXX" stonewall message I had gotten before.

Turns out the desired positions thing matters. Seattle wanted an RE (which Clayborn happens to be) and the Chiefs wanted a WR. I added those players in and the deal went through. Cost a lot, but now my secondary is all-pro and all-Hokie. Pretty sweet.

I was able to keep the 2nd overall pick and turn that into a couple of 2016 1st rounders and also draft Clowney (who somehow stayed for his senior year in my NCAA 2014 import).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »