Home

Question about legends?

This is a discussion on Question about legends? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 08:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Question about legends?

Just want to know if it's possible to control all legends in connected franchise or any other mode in the game? I would like to create some classic teams such as the niners with Montana and rice or the cowboys with aikmen, sanders, smith and Irving, is this possible in any mode in the game? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question about legends?

It really doesn't look like it. You can only put 1 on a team and if you do you can only control that one player, it won't let 2 owners trader for that player either, I'll kep trying but it looks like they have gone out of there way to make sure we can't do what you described. Smh
Old 08-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Oh man that really sucks, I thought they would at least add that this year. I don't see the point of having all these legends and not giving us the option to use them freely the way we want. Thanks for checking though but this is a big disappointment in my eyes.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:40 PM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

but can't you go into the creation zone, create your own legends, put them in the free agency, disable salary caps, and get all the guys you made and put them onto any team you wnat?
Old 08-28-2013, 12:05 AM   #5
Rookie

Cleveland Rocks's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
but can't you go into the creation zone, create your own legends, put them in the free agency, disable salary caps, and get all the guys you made and put them onto any team you wnat?
You have been able to do that since Madden 2000 on PS1 you can create anyone. This game has Barry Sanders on the cover and advertises preorders with legend. You can only play them on Superstar mode basically you have steve young, rice, montana, deion and not one of them can be on the same team and you will have no control over that team that they are on. You can only create one game face and your created legnd will not have pic on their card It's not the same.

Last edited by Cleveland Rocks; 08-28-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »