Home

Do you find yourself going back to past Madden games after a recent Madden launch?

This is a discussion on Do you find yourself going back to past Madden games after a recent Madden launch? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 12:15 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Do you find yourself going back to past Madden games after a recent Madden launch

I had Madden 10 and enjoyed it...it was the last one I bought until Madden 13 but felt 10 was repetitive or something...I dunno. It was good but I never felt I needed to go back once I grew tired of it. M13 I thought was god and have went to it off and on throughout the year because of a league with firends. when I get 25 for PS4 I doubt I'll ever play M13 again.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:20 PM   #18
Banned

AaronS444's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Do you find yourself going back to past Madden games after a recent Madden launch

Madden 2008 with all the mods is simply better than any version released since.

If the sim engine wasn't busted it would be perfect.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:34 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 24

Sticking with 12 at the moment. Love the team intros, and while Gus is annoying, I'm enjoying the presentation.

This'll carry me thru this year as my NFL fix.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:40 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

12 was good except the QB's rushing stats were so low. I bought Madden & NCAA 11 for the ps2 with 8 controllers and 2 multi-taps for $30 on amazon. We play 4 on 4 and it's alot of fun.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:59 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrsuper70
12 was good except the QB's rushing stats were so low. I bought Madden & NCAA 11 for the ps2 with 8 controllers and 2 multi-taps for $30 on amazon. We play 4 on 4 and it's alot of fun.
I'm not a stat guy, so that doesn't really bother me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 01:09 PM   #22
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
I had Madden 10 and enjoyed it...it was the last one I bought until Madden 13 but felt 10 was repetitive or something...I dunno. It was good but I never felt I needed to go back once I grew tired of it. M13 I thought was god and have went to it off and on throughout the year because of a league with firends. when I get 25 for PS4 I doubt I'll ever play M13 again.
I created 100 legends alogn with the legends that were included with 10, so I had classic teams sprinkled all over my rosters and that really made the game more fun for me with 10.
Old 08-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 3

I never go back. ALthough I will say that I tried to find 10 to play again and compare the tackling and gang tackling to 13 and infinity. Couldnt find it so I never did it.
Im enjoying 25 until Next Gen. I think 25 right now is probably overall gameplay wise the best madden this gen. Ive seen some stuff that is absolutely identical to the NFL. The inside running is phenomenal. Makes me laugh when people say that Next Gen 25 wont be any good. I think its going to make people forget about 2k Football, and I loved 2k football.
If they can do THIS on the current gen hardware...Im gonna have a Damn good Winter!
Old 08-28-2013, 02:07 PM   #24
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjrsuper70
Actually when you have the qb trait at 'runs often' whenever you get pressure and a few sacks on them they start to take off running a lot to where you need to start using qb spy plays to contain them.I've had Fitzpatrick,Gabbert and even Big Ben run for around 50 yards on me in games.Vick and Newton had me worried when playing them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »