Home

2 controllers playbooks

This is a discussion on 2 controllers playbooks within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
2 controllers playbooks

So I edited all playbooks to remove vertical plays on offense and engage eight on defense.
I pick my game and put controller 1 on my team and change playbooks. Controller 2 on CPU team and change playbooks. Put controller 2 back in middle.
Then the fun begins. Do the kickoff and recieving team starts bunching up over ball. No way to start game.
So I restart and leave controllers on both sides and playbooks stick and no bunching up during game.

My question is how to put controller 2 back where CPU controls team during gameplay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2 controllers playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
So I edited all playbooks to remove vertical plays on offense and engage eight on defense.
I pick my game and put controller 1 on my team and change playbooks. Controller 2 on CPU team and change playbooks. Put controller 2 back in middle.
Then the fun begins. Do the kickoff and recieving team starts bunching up over ball. No way to start game.
So I restart and leave controllers on both sides and playbooks stick and no bunching up during game.

My question is how to put controller 2 back where CPU controls team during gameplay
Been messing around. So I created a playbook with only wildcat plays. Put controller 2 on CPU side and set offensive playbook. Then go to human side and set playbook and exit out. I check CPU controller and playbook stuck. Great so I exit out and leave controller in middle. Game played fine but playbook did not stick. They must have defaulted back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (391.4 KB, 33 views)
Old 08-28-2013, 12:46 AM   #3
MVP

friscob's Arena

OVR: 8

Wtf is going on in that pic?!

2014 Cleveland Browns 13-3
2015 Cleveland Browns 6-1
GT: MouthyRat
Old 08-28-2013, 07:07 AM   #4
Rookie

All the offensive players are having a scrum at the line of scrimmage. They can't get to their positions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »