Home

Offline Franchise Stats

This is a discussion on Offline Franchise Stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Offline Franchise Stats

Ok this has been pissing me off so much. Why on earth is the offline franchise stats so messed up?? I can never seem to match the cpu's stats when I play a 7 minute game with accelerated clock @ 20 seconds. These are 30 to 45 minute games and I don't want to play any more longer than that. The leader boards are messed up because CPU teams get way more offensive yards. Also, they get quadruple the amount of tackles than a user team. My defense sucks but I am still ranked 14th in defense because of the less yardage allowed.However, the cpu scores 30 points per game against me. Can someone please tell me how to fix this??

Last edited by NATINO; 08-27-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2013, 11:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Offline Franchise Stats

There's nothing to fix as its not an error. There is no "Simulated Quarter Length" like NBA2K has so the computers will play their games at 15 min qtrs. If you choose to play less then you will have less down/drives and the stats wont match up. This is why lots of people play with 10/12/15 min qtrs as it helps produce more accurate stats.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #3
Rookie

forte's Arena

This has been an issue for as long as I remember. I don't know if there is a workaround other than playing longer games like maybe 10 minute quarters with no accelerated clock. Why EA can't fix this is beyond me. It really makes franchise no fun when you can be dominant but still be nowhere near the league leaders.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:18 AM   #4
Rookie

Also on the topic of messed up Franchise stats. In my Franchise I had 4 1800 yd RBs and Twenty-One(!!!) 1000 yd RBs, in addition to 16 of those same RBs racking up over 5.5 yards a pop. WR stats seem fine, but they've toned down the QB completion stats, and 6 teams dropped 30 a game when I simulated. Anyone know if there's a remedy to this?
Old 08-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #5
Rookie

My first go through in a mostly simmed 1st season gave me 3 1600+ yd RBs, and about 8 more over 1200 yards... not too bad from past madden versions. The weird one was that AP was the league leading rusher with about 1680 yards, but he only had 210 carries and an average close to 7.7 ypc lol. But everyone else was ok, if they had over 1400 yards, they had over 300 carries.

QBs seemed ok so far, Peyton had 5100 yards, which is not completely unbelievable for him, especially since he made it to the super bowl. 2 more QBs had over 4400 yards and most others were pretty normal numbers IMO.

Receivers seemed ok too. Of course Calvin had the most yards in the 1400 area, with 10 TDs.

So far, after 1 season, I like the numbers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 12:42 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

So does anyone have any suggestions that could be the solution to this problem?? How long are your games in franchise?
Old 08-28-2013, 12:42 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer joe
My first go through in a mostly simmed 1st season gave me 3 1600+ yd RBs, and about 8 more over 1200 yards... not too bad from past madden versions. The weird one was that AP was the league leading rusher with about 1680 yards, but he only had 210 carries and an average close to 7.7 ypc lol. But everyone else was ok, if they had over 1400 yards, they had over 300 carries.

QBs seemed ok so far, Peyton had 5100 yards, which is not completely unbelievable for him, especially since he made it to the super bowl. 2 more QBs had over 4400 yards and most others were pretty normal numbers IMO.

Receivers seemed ok too. Of course Calvin had the most yards in the 1400 area, with 10 TDs.

So far, after 1 season, I like the numbers.
Did you take a look at the season totals for Defensive TDs....
Old 08-28-2013, 12:50 AM   #8
Rookie

I'll play 10 min qtrs running the clock off to 20 seconds. The amount of plays in a game doesn't match up to the NFL but the stats tend to be very similar. Normally 30-40 pass attempts, around 250-350 yards passing, usually lead RB gets 15-25 carries around 80-150 yards.

Really just experiment to what fits your play style/pace best.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »