Home

Can't figure out 32 team ownership

This is a discussion on Can't figure out 32 team ownership within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0
Can't figure out 32 team ownership

Please help. When I start my offline franchise it letsme choose my main team and owner at first, then I set the settings then it tells me I can control one character from each of the other teams.. This is where it gets sticky forme.. When I elect to also become the owner of another team, it then goes back into the game settings which I already adjusted..
Am I doing this right? Is this how I get control of the other teams in my franchise? Am I going to have go thru the settings 31 more times? And wtf does the game settings have to do with 32 team ownership? I think I'm missing something here... Please help me get set up. Thank you so much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 08:46 AM   #2
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Can't figure out 32 team ownership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buford T Justice
Please help. When I start my offline franchise it letsme choose my main team and owner at first, then I set the settings then it tells me I can control one character from each of the other teams.. This is where it gets sticky forme.. When I elect to also become the owner of another team, it then goes back into the game settings which I already adjusted..
Am I doing this right? Is this how I get control of the other teams in my franchise? Am I going to have go thru the settings 31 more times? And wtf does the game settings have to do with 32 team ownership? I think I'm missing something here... Please help me get set up. Thank you so much
Yes, you have to do it 32 times. You are doing it correctly.
Old 08-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #3
Banned

Buford T Justice's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm an idiot. I'm sorry I see that now..lol
Now I'm having another issue.. Lol.. I seem to remember in years past while owning 32 teams you make the CPU do all the personnel moves while I maintained human control of my personnel moves on my particular team. I'm talking about the filling of the roster and draft and free agency. I want the CPU to handle that for 31 teams and I handle it for mine..all the while owning all 32 teams and still controlling decisions like NOT to relocate and maybe some "special" trades I want to make..
I noticed an "auto pilot" toggle button... I'm just not sure that they wouldn't move to Canada or something on me... Exactly what does the auto pilot do and how can I not be bothered all off season about not enough safety's on a particular team or what not....
Thanks
Old 08-29-2013, 08:46 PM   #4
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

I need to know this as well please!
Old 09-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #5
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

you have to make 32 profiles just to make the cpu not make trades and FA signings?

who has time for that?

if this is truly the case it needs to be changed yesterday give me the option to SELECT ALL 32 teams at ONCE and the settings I chose apply to every team. I wanna PLAY the game not micromanage an ai.

Please give us QUICK SEASON MODE BACK the CCM CFM stuff just aint for me too much off field junk imo and not enough time playing a game

I want to REPLICATE the actual season and with this it makes it very annoying to do so, AGAIN.

UPDATED ok it is not as bad as with each owner u create your setting remain I can calm down a little bit now I guess lol but we still need season mode back

UPDATE: the depth chart resets everytime you choose another team? wtf man this is a waste of time

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 09-03-2013 at 06:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
you have to make 32 profiles just to make the cpu not make trades and FA signings?

who has time for that?

if this is truly the case it needs to be changed yesterday give me the option to SELECT ALL 32 teams at ONCE and the settings I chose apply to every team. I wanna PLAY the game not micromanage an ai.

Please give us QUICK SEASON MODE BACK the CCM CFM stuff just aint for me too much off field junk imo and not enough time playing a game

I want to REPLICATE the actual season and with this it makes it very annoying to do so, AGAIN.

UPDATED ok it is not as bad as with each owner u create your setting remain I can calm down a little bit now I guess lol but we still need season mode back

UPDATE: the depth chart resets everytime you choose another team? wtf man this is a waste of time

Mr. Looman needs to here about this one,maybe we can get a pitch this friday.
Old 09-03-2013, 07:44 PM   #7
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudawaknchi2nev
[/b]
Mr. Looman needs to here about this one,maybe we can get a pitch this friday.
That right there is a complete DEAL BREAKER for me that makes this mode both uninteresting and unplayable for guys like me. I want to mirror the games that are going to be played in the season IN REAL LIFE. With the depth charts resetting it makes that impossible. Guys like us who want to do this are stuck playing play now games and having absolutely NO accumulation of statistics, AGAIN.

They really need to add a barebones season mode that they used to have just like NCAA14 added this year. Give us 32 team control with NO cuts and no off the field stuff/revenue micromanaging. Just a plain season that you can control 32 teams with the touch of ONE button at the beginning of the mode. We can pick what games we wanna play/ uniforms of each team etc etc. None of this other madness interests me in the least. Good for those who like it but im not one of them It just has too many restrictions and fluff to sift through
Old 09-03-2013, 07:55 PM   #8
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

They make it an unintuative pain in the ***. Why you can't check "all owners " or "all coaches" I'll never know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »