Home

Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

This is a discussion on Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Storyline Draft Classes (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mb625
So he's Clifford Franklin?

Actually Clifford Franklin is in the game...

Spoiler
Old 09-03-2013, 02:02 PM   #114
Rookie

TMAG1C's Arena

OVR: 4

Haven't got to the draft yet but, Torren Newkirk a 29 year old QB from Louisville. So basically he's a Brandon Weeden 2.0. The headlines about him were that he's already a matured QB and should have no problem fitting in when he's drafted, if I remember right. I'm currently with the Jags in my season, so I may pick him up when the draft rolls around.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #115
Rookie

LFC Jet's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate.Walton1
Demarkus and Dakota? SS and FS? lol
That would be them, not good enough for a starting spot but good enough for back up, I really want to carry on with this game but all the bugs that everyone is noticing is putting me off.

Really want to start with the J-E-T-S and figure out who to roll with Sanchez or Smith, plus rebuild the offense and give them an identity.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nl15
Drafts must not follow an order then because I had a different draft followed by the Ali draft.
Probably causing the issue of repeating draft classes!!!
Old 09-03-2013, 04:25 PM   #117
Rookie

I've only done one draft. Here are some of the storylines and ratings for them:

QB - Aleon Reese - he is a heisman candidate early out of a small school. He gets suspended for something, I can't remember what. Drops to the 4th round. He came out an 85 OVR and is the best QB in the draft. Nice pickup in the 4th.

WR - Daniel Lewis - he is part of the duo out of Miami. At 6'6" with decent speed, he is a must to draft. I got him in the 2nd round. Not sure why he drops there. He is an OVR 85.

DE - Tyson Rice - he explodes with something like 10 sacks in the first 3 games. He ends up in the 1st round with an 80 OVR.

QB - White (first name can't remember) - He plays for Syracuse. He has an up and down season, but still ends up a 1st rounder. I think he is an 80 OVR coming out.

QB - Flowers (first name I Don't know) he is not a storyline guy. But I had to play against him and he looks small, but moved the ball real well against me. I believe he is around 80 OVR as well.

DE - Miranda - not a storyline guy, but is an 83 OVR. I took him in the 1st.

DT - Seastrunk - not a storyline, but is an 84 OVR.

Now I have the draft with the LT and QB being lifelong buddies. And the 2 good WR's on the same team. I think Ali is one of their names. This is the one that breaks everyone's franchise. I didn't see if the 360 had this same problem with repeating the draft. Hopefully it does not.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #118
Rookie

LFC Jet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks13
Now I have the draft with the LT and QB being lifelong buddies. And the 2 good WR's on the same team. I think Ali is one of their names. This is the one that breaks everyone's franchise. I didn't see if the 360 had this same problem with repeating the draft. Hopefully it does not.
I have this Class now, only 3 weeks in not sure how its going to turn out, how ever if this is the problem draft class I don't want to carry on and run into problems ill stick to improving my play in practice until a patch is released
Old 09-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #119
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFC Jet
I have this Class now, only 3 weeks in not sure how its going to turn out, how ever if this is the problem draft class I don't want to carry on and run into problems ill stick to improving my play in practice until a patch is released
Did you have the same class as I did the year before? Or is it truly random each year and not following a specific order?
Old 09-03-2013, 06:20 PM   #120
Rookie

LFC Jet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawks13
Did you have the same class as I did the year before? Or is it truly random each year and not following a specific order?
In this case it appears to be random? as I didn't come across these players the draft before. more testing may be needed to prove this though?

How ever it seems so

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »