Home

Matt Stafford or anyone else disappear on you?

This is a discussion on Matt Stafford or anyone else disappear on you? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2013, 08:35 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt Stafford or anyone else disappear on you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard Boy
I'll never buy again. Finally voted with my wallet. Feels good. Won't buy as long as this current group of people are making the game.
This was the first year since '98 I haven't bought madden. I'm SOOOOOOO glad I didn't buy it. This game is TERRIBLE. I'm starting to think they made it bad on purpose to make next gen look better. I have a feeling next gen will be what 25 should have been this gen.... Theives I tell ya!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #26
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGkaos
This was the first year since '98 I haven't bought madden. I'm SOOOOOOO glad I didn't buy it. This game is TERRIBLE. I'm starting to think they made it bad on purpose to make next gen look better. I have a feeling next gen will be what 25 should have been this gen.... Theives I tell ya!
This game is a dumpster fire and when I go to twitter and see Josh Looman of EA answering questions like he is a big shot who made a masterpiece a white-hot hate burns inside me like an eternal flame. I am a laid back person and I actually feel real anger inside me like I would like to corner him and hurt him. I really dislike him for what he's done with this game and the attitude he's taken in acting like it's a great game
Old 09-02-2013, 08:50 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
This game is a dumpster fire and when I go to twitter and see Josh Looman of EA answering questions like he is a big shot who made a masterpiece a white-hot hate burns inside me like an eternal flame. I am a laid back person and I actually feel real anger inside me like I would like to corner him and hurt him. I really dislike him for what he's done with this game and the attitude he's taken in acting like it's a great game
Agreed. We no longer live in a society that holds people accountable. I'm just going to hope EA loses the exclusivity. I'm considering buying the game and starting/joining a class action lawsuit. This is bad business practice and the company should be severely reprimanded for the years of "criminal" activity they've conducted.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGkaos
Agreed. We no longer live in a society that holds people accountable. I'm just going to hope EA loses the exclusivity. I'm considering buying the game and starting/joining a class action lawsuit. This is bad business practice and the company should be severely reprimanded for the years of "criminal" activity they've conducted.
I think its a good idea. I've gotten contacted in the past about similar class action lawsuits they've faced for the same reason. I wonder if it's still in court.

Why would guys like Looman want to attach their name to something that is this sloppily and poorly done? I ask him questions on twitter about the various glitches and he won't even answer. They are asked in a respectful manner. He would rather talk about the jersey selling feature (not like you ever see these said jerseys on the canvas crowd that has been the same for five years) than the game's broken foundation that make the ground unplayable.

Honestly I want to fight the guy. Again I am a very laid back person but I am just so angry what they've done to one of my favorite things.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:21 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido
Turn injuries off, and try it again.
Has anyone tried this or can confirm it ?
Old 09-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #30
Rookie

cocacolaman's Arena

In my owner modes one they went with Barkley as QB and Vick never saw the field
so his stats when to 70 overall he then was a FA and no none wanted hime
then at start of next season he gets picked up and cut repeatedly.
He just might be stuck as a backup on another team or just retires after no one want's him.
He'll probably come back, for me Drew Brees Retires and goes rigth into HOF he'll probably be a come out of retirement player like Ray Lewis so Vick might do the same.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
I think its a good idea. I've gotten contacted in the past about similar class action lawsuits they've faced for the same reason. I wonder if it's still in court.

Why would guys like Looman want to attach their name to something that is this sloppily and poorly done? I ask him questions on twitter about the various glitches and he won't even answer. They are asked in a respectful manner. He would rather talk about the jersey selling feature (not like you ever see these said jerseys on the canvas crowd that has been the same for five years) than the game's broken foundation that make the ground unplayable.

Honestly I want to fight the guy. Again I am a very laid back person but I am just so angry what they've done to one of my favorite things.
that is pretty much standard practice for EA. they constantly just tout the dumb things they add that they think are so cool but ignore everything else. the sad part is, i loved the gameplay last year and this year more than i can remember since like 04 madden on the regular xbox, but pretty much every other aspect of the game is awful, especially the connected franchise stuff. i'm glad they added the madden gameplay to ncaa this year and didn't mess with all the good stuff in ncaa because i've really loved it this year, mostly just play madden as a play now game with friends now and dont mess with anything else, which is a damn shame because i can spend a TON of time doing franchises, but not when it is set up so poorly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacolaman
In my owner modes one they went with Barkley as QB and Vick never saw the field
so his stats when to 70 overall he then was a FA and no none wanted hime
then at start of next season he gets picked up and cut repeatedly.
He just might be stuck as a backup on another team or just retires after no one want's him.
He'll probably come back, for me Drew Brees Retires and goes rigth into HOF he'll probably be a come out of retirement player like Ray Lewis so Vick might do the same.
thats something totally different than whats being experienced by some users. we are talking bout players just vanishing, off the legacy leaderboards and everything just completely gone after one year
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »