Home

Fantasy Draft issues

This is a discussion on Fantasy Draft issues within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 09:59 PM   #1
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Fantasy Draft issues

I haven't played Madden in a couple of years so I may be missing something. I'm trying to draft all the players from WVU and do the same with my NCAA import. Here are my issues:

1. Players on the default roster don't appear in the fantasy draft.

2. Players are disappearing during the draft. I have paused the draft and checked every pick to make sure they didn't get drafted and they weren't. They were projected round 10 and were gone in round 3.

I advanced to the end of the draft. Checked the position for every team and free agents and the player is just gone. Same for the players that didn't even show up in the draft.

Is there something I'm missing? Is this glitched? Anyone know any work arounds?

Any info is appreciated.

Last edited by patsfan1993; 08-28-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: additional info
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

Re: Fantasy Draft issues

I don't like to bump my own stuff, but nobody else has seen this? I tried 4 different times last night and it happened every single time.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

last year Fantasy Draft only allowed 20 players per position... This has been increased to 99 this year - so if your looking for a player that isnt in the top 99 that madden THINKS you should draft (based on your scheme and type of player your looking for on your team) the the players may not show...

They will eventually show when they get to your top 99 - but hopefully they are still around when its your turn to pick... Leaving CFM and rejoining during the draft will "refresh" your 99 players (at least this was the case in M13)

hope thios helps...

ps - if you want all players from `1 college - why not just make a custom roster - drop all the players from that team and then pick them up via FA... save the file and use as you see fit - maybe even madden share it for other fans of that college team!
Old 08-29-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

Thanks for the info. I didn't realize my scheme would impact the players available in the draft. I'll see if that changes anything this evening.

I thought about dropping the players I wanted and picking them up but I was really wanting to do a fantasy draft lol

Again, thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »