Home

Who are the best Madden commentators on YouTube?

This is a discussion on Who are the best Madden commentators on YouTube? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 05:06 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Who are the best Madden commentators on YouTube?

I've started watching the NFL this year and I'm getting really in to it. I'm most likely getting Madden this weekend and I'd like to know, who are the best Madden commentators?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Who are the best Madden commentators on YouTube?

mrhurriicane.

he will be starting a rams connected franchise soon, and ultimate team, and a player mode. also he streams a lot.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyw55
mrhurriicane.

he will be starting a rams connected franchise soon, and ultimate team, and a player mode. also he streams a lot.
Yes, Mr. Hurriicane hands down. Also, Sports Gaming Universe. I like to think I'm pretty good, one of my subscribers called me a young Mr. Hurricane. Check out my channel, username Gronk OS.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 08-29-2013, 09:36 AM   #4
Rookie

cbiscuit's Arena

OVR: 1

QJB and Antodaboss
Old 08-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #5
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

NYKIA_31, Mr. Hurricane, and AdIcArDs in that order.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 10:10 AM   #6
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm a sneaky p fan. Knowledge of player name pronunciations is his weak suit, but I like his delivery.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I largely ignore all them, haha. They annoy me more than anything. Like that one dude who assumed the identity of V, then went on to put Brady, Manning, and Hasselbeck on the O-Line to prove a point. His point: video game football is not as realistic as real life football. Who'd a thunk? That dude took himself (and the game) way too serious. You mad bro, that EA took away your 2K? Huh, bro? Commentators on video games, mainly Madden, make me shiver in disgust. A majority of them can't get over what Madden did on the exclusive license a decade ago. And there's enough of them out there to validate their own point, which means they aren't going away anytime soon.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:56 AM   #8
MVP

Ice_Cold345's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by braves_94
I largely ignore all them, haha. They annoy me more than anything. Like that one dude who assumed the identity of V, then went on to put Bras not ady, Manning, and Hasselbeck on the O-Line to prove a point. His point: video game football is realistic as real life football. Who'd a thunk? That dude took himself (and the game) way too serious. You mad bro, that EA took away your 2K? Huh, bro? Commentators on video games, mainly Madden, make me shiver in disgust. A majority of them can't get over what Madden did on the exclusive license a decade ago. And there's enough of them out there to validate their own point, which means they aren't going away anytime soon.
So, it's wrong of people to want a football game that plays sim? I don't get why people are afraid of sim and so against it. NR2003 (Nascar Racing 2003) still has people modding it for tracks/car mods (the new Gen 6 cars for example) and all other types of things and it's a sim game. Sure, it has an arcade mode, but it was built for the sim drivers in mind and that first. EA plays to the casual fan and barely to the sim guy. It has so many issues (subbing in QBs at linemen was showing a point that linemen matter, so why should you draft any good ones, what's the point of having a good(attribute wise) O-line if I can use QBs to block for me just as well.)
NCAA: Purdue Boilermakers
NASCAR: Ryan Newman

One day, Purdue Men's Basketball and Football will become relevant again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »