Home

Do I stink if I'm at ease playing on All Pro?

This is a discussion on Do I stink if I'm at ease playing on All Pro? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 08:49 AM   #1
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Do I stink if I'm at ease playing on All Pro?

I've had somse good games. Sometimes it looks like the CPU gives you breaks when you need it, but I've had 3 good games so far. Do I stink or should I be a man and go to All Madden? lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 09:08 AM   #2
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Cool Re: Do I stink if I'm at ease playing on All Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I've had somse good games. Sometimes it looks like the CPU gives you breaks when you need it, but I've had 3 good games so far. Do I stink or should I be a man and go to All Madden? lol
You should play however you get the most enjoyment from the game. Check out the sliders forum and try some of them out.....they can really enhance how the CPU plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 08-29-2013, 09:21 AM   #3
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Do I stink if I'm at ease playing on All Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
If you have had three good games, stay at all-Pro. I usually play a season on all-pro first just to get a feel for the game. Then I will ehad to the slider section here and find one that suits my game.

After playing the season on all-pro, I usually know what my strong and weeks points are and what sliders need to be changed. (Example - not mine- just an example- say your rushing for about 180 yards per game at a 8 ypc rate, you may want to lessen run blocking and increase the cpu tackling, etc)
Old 08-29-2013, 09:29 AM   #4
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Do I stink if I'm at ease playing on All Pro?

My weak spot in the game over the years has always been my pass defense. If I could be decent at pass defense, I would probably be able to go to All Madden. I'll def check out those sliders... thanks everyone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »