Home

EA should patch in playable legends in all modes

This is a discussion on EA should patch in playable legends in all modes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 04:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
EA should patch in playable legends in all modes

I rented the PS3 version of Madden 25 from my local Redbox kiosk. I was on the verge of buying it, but I decided to rent it first. Although I like the game (especially owner mode), I feel like there is an omission on EA sports part. The omission is allowing us gamers to add the legends onto teams which would allow us create classic teams for roster files. Sure players like Jerry Rice and Joe Montana are available, but only the Connected Franchise mode. And what I understand in that mode, they cannot play together on same team. Of course, you could use Montana and create Jerry Rice using the create a player feature, but it's not the same.

I know from last year's debacle in Madden 13, in which EA did not allow players to edit their teams until there was a pleathora of complaints. EA did the right thing and patched it in. This year, I think EA should patch in the legends for use for roster files, so players can create their teams and put the files in Madden share.

p.s. - I know about Montana and Rice being only available in the Gamestop pre-order promotion. Now that's over, EA should open the legends to its customers.

Last edited by TLasorda; 08-29-2013 at 04:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »