Home

Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2013, 06:24 PM   #129
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

I'm playing as the Jags. Just doing the pre-season games and practice the first year. Traded MJD for what I hope will be a high pick. Traded for Lattimore who for some reason wasn't injured but I'm keeping him off the depth chart anyway. Only plan on re-signing one potential FA. Relocating to OKC as the Nighthawks. Forgot to relocate the Raiders and it was too late when I remembered. Didn't seem like anyone else was relocating.

Not spending any of the points so the team will do worse and I'll have 2 hopefully high picks. Using an actual class for year 1. Jeremy Ebert has been a pleasant suprise during the pre-season.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #130
Pro

YeOldTonk's Arena

OVR: 6
Location: Foothills of the Cascade Mountains in the great PacNW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR3AMnCR1MS0N
IKR! I might have to bail and use Cleveland instead.
I normally play my local Seahawks because I like to rebuild. Not this year! Dolphins were my fav before the Hawks came along, so I was thinking about them.

Might build me a player in the image of The Csonk and see what I can do.

This thing called Twitter I do sometimes

What's your thoughts? It's a game.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:31 PM   #131
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well I decided to change my mind and decided to go ahead and eat with Randall Cunningham on the now Eagles. Cunningham & Chip Kelly + Shady McCoy & Action Jackson = Greatest Show On Turf, Philly Style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 10:58 PM   #132
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Lost a bunch of points for Robinson in the last pre-season game due to a glitch with trying to import the NCAA class. Simmed after solving the issue so didn't get nearly as much. Projected 4 QBs in the first round. Bridgewater,Johnny,McCarron and some guy I can't remeber. Boyd is projected for the 2nd round. Clowney is #5 right now so shouldn't have an trouble getting him.

Turns out the Bengals also relocated though I didn't think that was possible. I tried to move the Browns in a different franchise and couldn't.

Going well so far being 0-4. Put in the rookie QB to ensure failure. Resigned Eugene Monroe successfully. Rest of the FA's are going to be gone. Might keep up the backup LT and move him to LG.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:19 AM   #133
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

Started Owner mode with my Cowboys and played our first regular season game yesterday against the Giants. Lost 34-29. At one point we were down 31-13 due to some serious user-error.

Threw a really bad pass for a INT on one and had two user-mistakes against Victor Cruz. I went for the hit-stick 2x's with Mo Claiborne and completely whiffed leading to two big TDs for the Giants.

Going up against KC in week 2, so I am hoping to get to .500. I'll be keying in on Bowe and Charles on D. Probably will use more nickel coverage than base so I can assign Scandrick to Charles and matchup Carr with Bowe on most plays.

Started scouting for the draft and no Jadeveon Clowney in my 2014 draft class. Our #1 target is Safety Terrence Brooks out of FSU. Both our safety positions are rather thin and he is the best overall athlete at the safety position.

Last edited by RyanLeaf16; 09-06-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:37 AM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 0

Have lost two games this year by 5 yards. Vs the Patriots in week 2, now the Steelers in week 7. Down by less than a touchdown, no time outs, driving down the field. Catch a ball, get some great YAC, have one man to beat for a game winning touchdown but he gets tackled. Can't get to the line in time
Old 09-06-2013, 11:05 AM   #135
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3

...aaaaaaand we continue the bad play with a 37-24 loss to the Chiefs.

We were down 24-17 at half and returned the kickoff for a TD to tie the game at 24. After that, the Chiefs defense dominated us. I couldn't get anything going offensively. The KC defense held us to just 219 total yards of offense. In our previous game against the Giants we had over 400 yards of offense.

We simply couldn't get the running game going against that 3-4. Joseph Randle had just 57 yards rushing - I'm anxious to get DeMarco Murray back in a few weeks.

Held the Dwayne Bowe in check for most of the game. He had a few catches, but, didn't really do much. I had a combo of Carr on him and sometimes Claiborne.

The real problem was Jamaal Charles. Absolutely unstoppable. Guy went for nearly 200 yards on the ground against my defense.

At 0-2, we head back home to take on St. Louis next week. Here's hoping to getting our first win.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2013, 11:24 AM   #136
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: How is your CFM going?

It just got ALOT better...

Both Jimmy Johnson & Mike Ditka returned to coaching last night during my first offseason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »