Home

Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 11:37 PM   #153
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

just played my 3rd pre season game

Browns Vs Colts

this was a crazy game that started out with colts fumbling away the opening KO browns recover... very next play hand off to Richardson and he gets whacked coughs up the ball.... very next play ballard playing pin ball wizard bounces spins and jukes his way to 80 yard td run 7-0 colts... we get ball back drive down field score td 7-7.

second quarter colts ball and hassleback is sacked and fumbles the ball recovered by Robertson returned 18 yards for td... 14-7 browns... we stop colts yet again get ball back and Richardson scores on 5 yard td reception..21-7... I think were on cruise control..... wrong ....Harnish comes in for injuried hassleback ...uncorks a 68 yard td pass 21-14 at halftime.

neither team could do much in 3rd was buncha fumbles in this game 6 turnovers we had 4 of the 6 2 ints 2 fumbles.

4th quarter and the unstoppable back up qb kicks in and the colts tie it up 21-21 we go to OT and harnish drives right down field and they kick a fg and win 24-21????? wtf ??? I coulda swore the nfl change that rule to every game now it has to be a td to win??? guess ea didn't get the memo.

so now were 0-3 in pre season

we have second ranked offense even though we are 0-3 and 2nd and 3rd leading rushers... but were 31st in total defense thanks to bad play of our back ups. my offense has only scored 5 td's in 3 games so far.

hope we do better in 4th game or could be a long season.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:40 AM   #154
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

just played my 4th pre season game

Browns Vs Bears

again another struggle for browns as our back ups give away the game YET again....it was 10-6 at half.... bears get second half kickoff drive right down the field 17-6 bears.... we traded td's in 4th but yet another int thrown by Campbell ends what could of been a game tieing fg.... Campbell also lost a fumble on a sack.

our offense needs to find a spark we scored a total of 6 td's the whole pre season weeden didn't throw a td pass Campbell had 2 td's but also turned ball over with 4 ints a lost fumble, hoyer had 1 td pass.

our running game did good just once our back ups came in esp on defense we couldn't stop anybody the other teams back up qb's were playing like pro bowl style qb's making all right throws and not turning the ball over.

we had a few injuries but mingo was only one who was out longest and will miss first game of season vs the dolphins.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:11 AM   #155
Pro

OVR: 3

That rule only works if you didn't have posession first. If your team had 1st possession in OT and got stopped 3 and Out and punted. And the opposing team drives down the field and kicks a field goal, they win the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 06:28 AM   #156
Just started!

OVR: 0

I decided to take the rams as an owner, moved them to London and became the monarchs because they have the best uniforms. Traded some key players away like James lauranitis, picked up in trades cordarrele Patterson and Tyler eifert.

My first year I simulated because I wanted to play in London ( I'm from the uk) went 2-14 with no 1 pick in draft + the redskins no18 overall. Picked up RD Rhys Morris no 1 overall and QB Keyon Bates at 18.

I am at 7-7 Keyon bates has had a great rookie season but missed 3 -4 games because of injuries. Patterson leads league with 11touchdowns. Morris is equal on touchdown leader with Alfred Morris but is 440 yards away from leading rusher.

Also in the offseason I picked up Justin tuck who has 17 sacks. His counterpart JPP still on giants in on the verge of single season sack record.

In the coming offseason I hope to sure up my defense which has been appalling 26th in the league and 32nd in points allowed.

Next season I hope to get a playoff birth in a super competitor NFC WEST ruled by the Seahawks and niners. (Yes it sucks that I have to play on the west coast when I am in London)
Old 09-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #157
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaletore11
Playing with the Titans.

Didn't bring anyone in the first season. Started strong, was 7-1 at one point but collapsed in the second part of the season and finished 8-8, third in the division.

Moved up in the draft to get QB Keyon Bates from Oregon, he's a quite mobile qb with a cannon arm. Also got Karlos Dansby and Ernie Sims in free agency.

So far the second season has been absolutely ridiculous but great. I'm 7-2, with three overtime wins. All my wins are by one TD or less and my two losses are by 24 and 38 points. QB Bates is struggling passing the ball with 11 TD's and 12 picks, but he already has 700 yards on the ground. CJ2K is a beast, he's currently at 1180 yards and 20 TD's. My defense is ok, allowing tons of yards but also creating quite a few turnovers.
You started 7-1 and finished 8-8....wow.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-08-2013, 10:26 AM   #158
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

HOW CAN WE ASSIGN CAPTAINS?!?!?!?
Old 09-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #159
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
No can do this year.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #160
Rookie

I3raiNfreezE's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMan
That'll probably be a "new" feature in madden 15.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »