Home

Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

This is a discussion on Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #17
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: How is your CFM going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
Damn. I wish I would have though of that before advancing to the preseason. I wont be able to do that until the end of the year now.

And the players retiring, I bet is so they can make a come back next season. I bet they show up as FA making a comeback.
Haha. It's nice that EA is even letting us do it though.

Quote:
Yes. When you relocate to any city you stay where you are in division. I made a note of this in one of the relocation topics. It would be nice if you could change this around.
It sucks AND makes no sense that you can't change it already.

Just one more thing EA was too lazy to add...
Old 08-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm running an offline franchise playing as the Seahawks but using 32 team control so no one does anything crazy, and so I can control teams relocating... I haven't relocated any teams yet, but started construction on new stadiums for San Francisco and Minnesota. As far as on the field I'm only on week 3. The big news so far is that J.J. Watt suffered a potential "career ending" injury in Week 2

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
MLS: Seattle Sounders FC
EPL: Manchester City FC
NHL: Dallas Stars

Follow along with all my franchises on Twitch!: https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeygamer27

Old 08-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4
Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread started yet.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:43 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Starting an online CF with the Tennessee Titans taking over as a "lifelong fan" owner. The first thing I planned to do was to get some players on the team who I felt would help contribute in the future as we aren't a Super Bowl team yet. Players I got weren't ones who were absolutly better than ones I had, but ones who were young enough to contribute in the future.

---------------------------------------------
Trades I made:

Delanie Walker(82 Ovr) & Shonn Green(80 Ovr) for Roy Helu Jr(70 Ovr), Dejon Gomes(75 Ovr) & Niles Paul(73 Ovr).

Being from Nebraska, I always go grab these three Nebraska players who I feel are under the radar and can perform and will perform. Paul has excellent speed for a TE, who played WR at Nebraska. This deal helps the Redskins with a power runner and a reliable tight end who is already developed while sending some youth back to me.

George Wilson(86 Ovr) for Rex Burkhead & a 3rd round pick.

This gives me more running back depth while getting a 3rd round pick for a safety who wasn't going to start with the acquisition of Gomes.

Ryan Fitzpatrick(78 Ovr) for a 5th round pick.

Traded him to the Cardinals. They get a quality back up, I get a future 5th round pick.

Bernard Pollard(91 Overall) for a 2nd round pick.

The Ravens needed SS help and paid for it. I get a 2nd round pick for the draft next season.

-------------------------------

With the trades I made, I am planning on starting Paul at TE, Gomes at SS, and Helu will give Johnson a break. Burkhead will mainly be used as a FB, as he has excellent blocking skills. This will also give speed out of the backfield with Burkhead and Johnson/Helu splitting behind Locker. I obviously plan to run a pistol type option offense. I acquired a 2nd,3rd & 5th round pick in the trades and those will be helpful at building for the future as I am unsure if Locker will be my QB or not after the season. There is a chance he is traded away before the draft and a franchise quarterback is taken with one of the 10 draft picks I now have.
Old 08-29-2013, 05:57 PM   #21
Rookie

Re: Official Madden 25 How's Your CFM Going?

I rolled an undrafted mobile QB, went with the Raiders for the best chance to start. After a couple of weeks of practicing and preseason games I was able to secure the starting job (sorry it happened again Flynn!). Playing on All Pro.

Week 1 against the Colts was a little close, we squeaked out a 20-17 win. We were down 17-13 with about 3 minutes to go, and I drove the team down to the red zone and McFadden slammed his way in for the go ahead score. Finished the game at about 299 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT. Forget my completion percentage but it was enough to get around a 100 QBR.

Week 2 was a little absurd. We crushed the Jaguars 45-3. Passing stats were 370+ yards and 5 TDs. Added 50 yards and 1 TD on the ground. Cribbs kept getting behind CBs and there was rarely a safety over top, and Kasa was left open all day. Nailed a perfect QBR in my QBs second game.

Sitting at an 80 OVR rating. After two games I'm sitting at 2nd in passing yards, and tied for first with passing TDs. Highest QBR against QBs that have more than a handful of pass attempts.

McFadden has been pretty poor, he has about 40 carries in two games but only about 150 yards. I'm not sure if I need to crank up the difficulty to Madden or if the Jaguars are just that bad. Need to play a few more games to tell.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 06:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

FYI the 49ers move into their new stadium automatically after the first year so there is no need to build one for them
Old 08-29-2013, 06:34 PM   #23
Rookie

Valhalla's Arena

Quote:
Damn. I wish I would have though of that before advancing to the preseason. I wont be able to do that until the end of the year now.

And the players retiring, I bet is so they can make a come back next season. I bet they show up as FA making a comeback.
Tom Brady retired after the first season in my ccm and he returned after the next season as a free agent.

Also Jimmy Johnson came out of retirement in my ccm to coach the Chiefs.
Old 08-29-2013, 10:37 PM   #24
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm doing a Lions CFM in the Dynasty HQ section. Currently we're 1-1, but I've really been struggling with Stafford. I've thrown 7 interceptions this year, but I've only run the ball 15 times this year. Johnny Football is the Number 1 draft prospect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »