Home

Repeating Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Repeating Draft Classes within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2013, 02:11 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Repeating Draft Classes

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbattisti
Incidentally, in my offline CFM I had this class last year. This year it is different. No repeat. So, it's not a 100% thing...

I still can't get my arms around why with all of this technology they can't randomly generate a draft class...
So you didn't have a repeat class but the class u had after ur first yr was in madden 13? Just checking.I didn't play madden 13 so this is maybe good news for me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 02:36 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJNT
You know what could stop all this? Custom draft classes like NBA 2k has. There is no reason why we should'nt be able to edit prospective draft picks height, weight, school, age, even ratings. That would solve alot of isssues. I think it's too late to put that in this year's game. But this is something that should be in next years. Especially on the next gen systems.
You used to be able to edit anything about a draftee barring their face. If you drafted a LT but he was better at LG, you could move him there. Not anymore. Daft given that Kyle Long is playing G this year but everyone says he'll be a T next year.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:37 PM   #43
MVP

I'm in the first year of my offline CCM. I also have the Ali draft class with his WR partner breaking both ankles in a freak punt returning accident.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:51 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChipWeTrust8600
So you didn't have a repeat class but the class u had after ur first yr was in madden 13? Just checking.I didn't play madden 13 so this is maybe good news for me
Not quite following. Just to be clear, I am playing an offline M25 franchise, and I am now heading into season 4. So, I have been through 3 drafts now, and all three were different.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:15 PM   #45
Rookie

BiggaAdams's Arena

OVR: 2

I have the draft with oregon qb that's fastest qb in the nation and running back tornado Davis. Also has the dangerous duo wr carter Cleveland ad Eric micnaels. Am I screwed with this draft class?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 10:32 PM   #46
MVP

Do the offline draft classes go in a certain order? Or is it random?
Old 09-03-2013, 12:06 AM   #47
Just started!

OVR: 0

What happens for me is that the draft classes in the first season are always different ones. Then year two is always the same draft class (the one with QB Eli Watson) and then the third draft class is always the same (the one with Pop Warren). It's not a huge deal but it is very annoying.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:28 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 3

2 questions, 1. can anybody confirm or deny that the draft classes have a set order this year or not? I've seen people say you can reload a different class every time.

2. When do the classes lock? After week 1?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »