Home

Bring on Next-Gen

This is a discussion on Bring on Next-Gen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Bring on Next-Gen

I am through with this madden 25 on xbox 360.. Same old game and it just got 6.0 on gamespot + user score is 5.8. After playing CFM, this game is one of the worst maddens I have ever played. Bring on next-gen, hopefully they work on it and add alot more to the presentation and gameplay. Plus, xbox finally supports blu ray and now EA can add way more things to the game. WAY MORE blue ray discs are 50 gb dual layer. 50 GB!! compare that to 8.5 gb for xbox 360 games.

Last edited by NATINO; 08-30-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Pro

Herschie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Bring on Next-Gen

I said it before and I'll say it again; I hope that them phoning this one in means that they're putting their full effort into next-gen.
Old 08-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #3
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

More space to do things is always a good thing BUT other sports games hell even some games under EAsports had the same amount of space to make there games and they are light years ahead of madden on current gen, so Im still not sold on next gen Madden being great just becuase of a more powerful system.
Old 08-30-2013, 05:02 PM   #4
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, I dl'd the early release and decided to just skip current gen completely. I'm starving for some new info, screenshots, videos, anything, come on EA spill it!
Old 08-30-2013, 05:21 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 24

You guys are expecting a Porsche from a Kia....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2013, 06:51 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 13

Madden had to by exclusive rights just so they could keep their sales up because their sub par games were being outperformed. EA sports has had this entire generation to make a stellar game , ad all that's put out is glossy looks and pitiful gameplay and presentation. Most of all is the continual unforgiving glitches year after year after year. What makes anyone think that with this current company running it that another generation will be any better. Just more expensive to see the same game with even more glitchy additions.

At Alabama, our players don't win Heisman Trophies. Our teams win National Championships.-Bear Bryant
Old 08-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #7
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Madden is easily the laziest team and least ambitious title out of all EA Sports sports games! They better not pull the crap next-gen starting with Madden 15 (going to let them slide on their first next-gen effort! Hopefully they surprise me but I highly doubt it.) With the power of the next-gen consoles and this Ignite Engine they should be able to easily implement ideas from their other games into Madden. NO MORE EXCUSES MADDEN!!
Old 08-30-2013, 07:04 PM   #8
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Had 3 fun games today against my friend. We both enjoyed ourselves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »