Home

Anyone try doing this?

This is a discussion on Anyone try doing this? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2004, 01:29 AM   #1
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18
Anyone try doing this?

I have both NCAA and Madden like I do every year. Of course this year I am enjoying NCAA much more than Madden. So what I am doing is playing my NCAA games and then importing the draft classes. However in Madden I am only doing a strict owner/GM mode. I make the prices, sign contracts, and so forth but do nothing with gameplay or rosters except for training camp and if someone gets hurt. Just wondering if anyone out there is doing this also and if so how many teams are you controlling. I just decided to control 2 teams from each division so that way I have half of the league covered. That way I can still make trades and so forth. Trying to keep the bias out is hard of course but I am trying to keep it as close to reality as I can. I am not making fantasy trades to build one team up. I want to build all my teams up. Any thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »