Home

My Offensive PB for Panthers

This is a discussion on My Offensive PB for Panthers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
Rookie

BadKarma's Arena

OVR: 0
My Offensive PB for Panthers

Hey guys, for anyone that's interested, I posted my custom offensive pb for the Panthers. The playbook has 400 plays in it, and audibles are set. This pb works great with a mobile QB as there are a lot of options included, however, a balanced QB should be fine, and with the right gameplanning, a pocket passer could even be used. It consists of mainly Pistol and Shotgun sets, though I did put in a few I sets too for some balance. I make a new game plan weekly, depending on opponent, so I only have placeholder plays in the gameplanning. I included plays to gameplan for heavy running, utilizing 2 TE's, utilizing option play, using run to set up PA passes, using 3 and 4 receiver sets, or a balance. I am not a heavy passer, so unsure how a gameplan for that would work out, I may have to try it sometime.

The pb is up on PSN, the unoriginal name of it is PISTOLGUN
My psn name is in my sig.

I've spent quite a few hours on this, and have actually tested the plays in practice to make sure they work against different defenses. There are a few that are kind of suspect, and may not work all that great, but I left them in because..hey, you never know it might work that one time you need it too

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: My Offensive PB for Panthers

Sounds cool! I'll add you, or please add me if you're already online. I'd like to use your playbook, it sounds like it would be a great fit for my Dolphins. Can we use these created playbooks in online games or no?
Old 09-04-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm definitely gonna cop this playbook because that's what I came into the strategy area hoping to find.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #4
Rookie

BadKarma's Arena

I hope the PB is working out for you guys, I am still having a blast with it myself. Olsen is leading the league in receiving in my Coach CCM I'm thinking about designing a 4-6/nickel PB for the Defense, but have a lot of work to do on that front.

Old 09-20-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Did you incorporate plays that utilize Tolbert as fb? I am just starting with the game and using rivera's playbook, but haven't come across many plays using him.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »