Home

Coach XP Disappearing from one week to the next

This is a discussion on Coach XP Disappearing from one week to the next within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Coach XP Disappearing from one week to the next

I play offline and haven't done the madden update. But its basically impossible for me to accumulate enough xp with my coach in owner mode to purchase the expensive xp add ons (scouting etc etc). It seems like every week my coach is losing the xp he gained from the previous week which is really upsetting. Does this happen to anyone else? If it doesn't happen to you have you done the update or do you play online? This glitch makes it pretty hard for me to take CC mode seriously...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 03:25 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Coach XP Disappearing from one week to the next

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinngeb
I play offline and haven't done the madden update. But its basically impossible for me to accumulate enough xp with my coach in owner mode to purchase the expensive xp add ons (scouting etc etc). It seems like every week my coach is losing the xp he gained from the previous week which is really upsetting. Does this happen to anyone else? If it doesn't happen to you have you done the update or do you play online? This glitch makes it pretty hard for me to take CC mode seriously...
This is only a problem when u are playing in owner mode.. That's why I refused to play owner mode since.. If u just choose coach mode u will be fine
Old 09-01-2013, 11:00 PM   #3
Rookie

The xp isn't disappearing, the cpu ran coach will spend his points on cheap packages. So it's a pain if you're trying to get the more expensive packages in owner mode.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:31 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinngeb
Check your settings for CPU progression. If it's set to weekly, that's your problem. Just set it to end of season and it will accumulate.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:39 AM   #5
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Milestone Goal Results: Wn 10 games.

0 XP

Thanks EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 12:36 AM   #6
Rookie

Bump just in case others are struggling too. Thanks for the responses
Old 09-03-2013, 02:51 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lions2k9
Check your settings for CPU progression. If it's set to weekly, that's your problem. Just set it to end of season and it will accumulate.
1. Do you mean Player Progression Frequency? Because there is no setting for "CPU progression".

2. Do I have to start my career over to change this? Or does it give me the option at the end of every season?

And just to be clear we're not talking about the player XP, we're talking about the coaches XP when you're playing owner mode.

Last edited by matilack; 09-03-2013 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:16 AM   #8
Rookie

There are two player progression frequency options to set. One is the CPU and the other is the user. The first one listed is for the CPU, it says that the setting only effects CPU teams, but that's not true, it effects your coach. So if it's set to weekly, your coach will use his xp weekly if he has any worth using. The second option is for YOUR player progression, which I leave set "off".

Set that first progression setting to end of season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »