Home

Old 09-01-2013, 09:33 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Holy Hell!

if you choose to control all of the teams initially, is it possible to relinquish control back to the CPU if you don't want to do that anymore? or are you stuck having to screw with all 32 teams?
Old 09-01-2013, 09:48 PM   #10
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

I agree it is a little frustrating/time consuming, but totally worth it.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 09-01-2013, 11:30 PM   #11
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7

See its people like you and your dumb comments that get crap banned! No I don't want to control all 32 teams but have to since the CPU logic is so bad! I want to have a real as possible game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2013, 11:57 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 5

I agree with the OP. I was going to start a 32 team control CCF but realized you had to go through a creation process for every single coach/owner. Do I have the time to do this? Yes. Do I want to spend a third of an hour setting up a 32 team control CCF? No.

The same goes for player progression. I wish there was an easy way to dump a bunch of upgrades into one stat. I do my upgrades at the end of the season (since I have the CPU doing that as well) so I am allocating 40k to 50k for each player sometimes. If I am boosting a players awareness that is sitting in the 40 range......you get the picture.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:28 AM   #13
Pro

BTownSlinger's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..GameOver..
I agree with the OP. I was going to start a 32 team control CCF but realized you had to go through a creation process for every single coach/owner. Do I have the time to do this? Yes. Do I want to spend a third of an hour setting up a 32 team control CCF? No.

The same goes for player progression. I wish there was an easy way to dump a bunch of upgrades into one stat. I do my upgrades at the end of the season (since I have the CPU doing that as well) so I am allocating 40k to 50k for each player sometimes. If I am boosting a players awareness that is sitting in the 40 range......you get the picture.
Same with scouting, why can't you scout from the first screen with everyone listed? Just scroll to the guy you want, and over to the category. That'd save so much time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »